Just played my paragon 106 barb in d3...THE BIG PATCH 2.01

And its the same boring crap. Nothing major has changed. Oh yeah.. some retarded stat points and thats it..

Will give 40euro for that garbage ,after im dead and burried.

Path of exile right now is 10 times better quality game.
After the expansion it will be unreachable..

Blizzard may just set on fire their HQ, cuz nowdays they produce only utter garbage.

And thats from a guy used to play 6.5 years diablo2...

Blizard north is gone and the rest are spoiled college boys , without cent of ideas.

Chris Wilson is light years ahead of Blizz , idea wise and realisation.

My adivce for the people wanting to try reapers of scam. Dont its the same shit with minor adjustments..

Now lets see a site ,that i can sell my d3 cd.
Ohhhh

You mean an actual REWARDING loot 2.0 game experience?? Thanks for this thread!! I didn't see this major update!

Now I got something to do until ROS! =)
I know that this is a troll, but still.

Anyone with moderate intelligence knows that the gaming industry is a BUSINESS. Most of what is out there is a money grab.

No developer is out to "change the world", they just want to make money while doing something they love. (*Unless their ego is out of control)

It's an entirely different development team that made D3 in their own image. Sure you may not like it, but there are many thousands that play everyday. RoS will sell million, no doubt. Will it be an epic, mind blowing, game industry changing expansion? No.

The same can be said for SotV. I think you are in dire need of a reality check. Your expectations, like many others, is way out of whack.
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
- Abraham Lincoln
"
DarthSki44 wrote:
I know that this is a troll, but still.

Anyone with moderate intelligence knows that the gaming industry is a BUSINESS. Most of what is out there is a money grab.

No developer is out to "change the world", they just want to make money while doing something they love. (*Unless their ego is out of control)

It's an entirely different development team that made D3 in their own image. Sure you may not like it, but there are many thousands that play everyday. RoS will sell million, no doubt. Will it be an epic, mind blowing, game industry changing expansion? No.

The same can be said for SotV. I think you are in dire need of a reality check. Your expectations, like many others, is way out of whack.

You need the reality check... Aparently you live in the forums and everyone is troll for you.

Diablo3 has atm less players than diablo2 ,which makes it ABSOLUTE F-A-I-L.
I just played with my paragon 52 WD.

We still move slow as fuck which i just cannot stand so thats one thing PoE has over D3.

The customization was the same as always, definitely designed for casuals in mind,this is another thing PoE has over D3.

Crafting aka gambling is the same crap shoot in both games.

The itemization in D3 has been improved a bit by adding unique mods that do interesting things such as 14% aoe damage when using single target skills and 9% increased damage against elites. This is far more interesting than stacking Life/ES res res res. Point for D3

Drops are rewarding in D3. Within about 10 minutes I found an upgrade to my zunimasas vision in the form of a rare voodoo mask. So very clearly the loot is targeted and it gives upgrades incrementally. The improvements in each area were by about 3-5%, so in other words this system is easily able to provide a feeling of progression without scaling you to the end of the gearing curve too incredibly fast. Point for D3

Boss fights are challenging but do not consist of one-shot mechanics and insane burst damage. Instead they test reflexes and awareness and ability to recognize patterns. Point for D3

In D3 challenging content is not gated behind wealth, instead it is gated behind an easy to navigate menu where you customize the difficulty and the drops are adjusted to reflect that AKA risk and reward. 2 Points fr D3

There is never a reason to reroll in D3 so this is a point for PoE.

Overall, both games have their pros and cons with PoE still winning ever so slightly because of build variety and movement speed. Its just too bad PoE insists upon being an economic simulator.

My verdict, I cant stand feeling like im running in quicksand but i also hate being locked out of content simply because I refuse to play the trading game. It doesnt appear I will be playing either of these games any time soon.
"
Blizzard may just set on fire their HQ, cuz nowdays they produce only utter garbage

Not at all, Hearthstone is really cool!
"

We still move slow as fuck which i just cannot stand so thats one thing PoE has over D3.

The customization was the same as always, definitely designed for casuals in mind,this is another thing PoE has over D3.

The itemization in D3 has been improved a bit by adding unique mods that do interesting things such as 14% aoe damage when using single target skills and 9% increased damage against elites. This is far more interesting than stacking Life/ES res res res. Point for D3

Drops are rewarding in D3. Within about 10 minutes I found an upgrade to my zunimasas vision in the form of a rare voodoo mask. So very clearly the loot is targeted and it gives upgrades incrementally. The improvements in each area were by about 3-5%, so in other words this system is easily able to provide a feeling of progression without scaling you to the end of the gearing curve too incredibly fast. Point for D3

Boss fights are challenging but do not consist of one-shot mechanics and insane burst damage. Instead they test reflexes and awareness and ability to recognize patterns. Point for D3

In D3 challenging content is not gated behind wealth, instead it is gated behind an easy to navigate menu where you customize the difficulty and the drops are adjusted to reflect that AKA risk and reward. 2 Points fr D3

Overall, both games have their pros and cons with PoE still winning ever so slightly because of build variety and movement speed. Its just too bad PoE insists upon being an economic simulator.

My verdict, I cant stand feeling like im running in quicksand but i also hate being locked out of content simply because I refuse to play the trading game. It doesnt appear I will be playing either of these games any time soon.

You forgot to mention THE FREE EXPANSION instead the 40$ the blizzard mafia wants for the crusader...

THats 10 points for Poe.
"
decodeon wrote:
"
Blizzard may just set on fire their HQ, cuz nowdays they produce only utter garbage

Not at all, Hearthstone is really cool!

What can never be lent or earned?
Somewhat, that devours everyone and everything:
A tree that rush. A bird that sings. It eat bones and smite the hardest stones.
Masticate every sword. Shatters every shrine. It defeat mighty kings and carry mountains on lightly wings.
What am i?
"
"

You forgot to mention THE FREE EXPANSION instead the 40$ the blizzard mafia wants for the crusader...

THats 10 points for Poe.

Very good point but it really doesnt matter what the price is if I dont intend to play it now does it? Secondly, I can afford to buy RoS if I wanted to play it this is no issue, exactly the same as if I have no desire to play PoE in its current state I simply wont be buying any MTX.

But yeah, I guess if being free is a big deal for some people then i guess PoE gets the point in that category.
white items > legendaries
nobody pick up rares and blues
nice loot 2.0, retards from blizzard
alt art shop view-thread/1195695
t.me/jstqw for contact

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info