How to Help New Players. My attempt to help PoE begginers (CURRENTLY CLOSED!)

Wow, that's absolutely marvelous! That's a really generous offer.

I'm interested in the Ungils Gauche =). I'll send you a Friend Invite, my Character's name is Dynados.
I'd like the 115% Death's Harp bow if you still have it. My ranger (Rhasie) is level 31 right now. I'll contact you online next time I'm on. Thanks!
Sure guys.. im online now btw.

P.S. More items added ( Aurseize and Infernal Mantle )
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Howdy. First of, this is really cool. Second, i'm not really new, but I never got terribly far and had to quit ~6 months ago due to unreliable PC access. I'd like to pick PoE back up and this seems like it could really help.

Unfortunately I likely won't have PC access until Thursday or so (on a Mac now, not mine) and I know it wouldn't be fair to call dibs on something I can't really claim.

However, if you see fit I would really appreciate the Aurseize.

Cheers.
Sure wigfried whisper me ingame when you are online :)
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Hello there :) .. i find that so generous from u caz i always love to help beginners .. anyway this time i am the rockie .. so if that's okaay i hope i can be one of the winners :) and i will also help other ppl when i am stronger .. thx in advance :)
"
KingDjoser wrote:
Hello there :) .. i find that so generous from u caz i always love to help beginners .. anyway this time i am the rockie .. so if that's okaay i hope i can be one of the winners :) and i will also help other ppl when i am stronger .. thx in advance :)

Pretty much everyone is a winner here :D
Just tell me what item you want! I'll be online in an hour or so.
should i tell now or w8 after 1 hour :) ?
"
KingDjoser wrote:
should i tell now or w8 after 1 hour :) ?

You could tell now i don't see a problem in that :)
Hi,

Just found your posts. Really well thought out and mean well. I hope you still have the Aurseize Gauntlets, if not, I can put the Wurm's Molt belt to good use as well.

Thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info