How to Help New Players. My attempt to help PoE begginers (CURRENTLY CLOSED!)

hey, it would be great if you could help me with something to make a dualist. Ive got a few different characters but dont really know what Im doing with the skill tree so am gonna follow your dualist guide but dont know what would be best for him?

Even if you dont give me anything I still think its great that you are giving stuff away like this...nice work :)

First of all, which one of my duelist guides are you following? Because i have 3 ( well one of them is for Piety farming) . So if you can tell me which one you are following and i'll try to give you the best item ( in my opinion ) of the available ones for the build.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Put me on list too please. I`d also like to ask some tips on a new build too if thats no ask too much. Prob a duelist. Then you can also suggest me which one to take? I`m interested on you Piety farming build hehe.
Thks.
Last edited by spr4ts on Feb 6, 2014, 9:26:27 PM
Hi there. It's really awesome you help new players and encourage them in this game :)

I have a number of characters, highest being 39 currently. Trying different passive builds, but really lack experience of skill gem combinations, though some things work fine (have a decent ranger and a good standard hp marauder (mace/shield)

It could be good to have one of the following to boost my development (in order of reduced desire ) :)

Aurseize
The Peregrin
Wurm's Molt

I was also wondering if there is a good detailed resource to find out about some special item properties as "Gain Onslaught for 2 seconds upon Kill" or "Conduit". I didn't manage to find it neither on wiki, nor any general database on this staff on the Forum.

Also do you know of anyone sharing methods to level up quickly in different Season events and Races? I've read general threads, but realized that simply going through with a 2-handed Mace Duelist with Ground Slam or especially Sweep is so far fastest and simplest for me, but I believe there should be more tricks and advise somewhere :)

Thanks in advance anyway,
Good luck
@spr4ts
Well since the Piety farming guide is based on my 2h flicker striker guide i can tell you that i've found 2 items especialy valuable and helpful
The first one is the brightbeak - very very at around level 20
And of course the Goefri's Baptism Mace which you can use for many levels

@Morpeheus
Well mate - choose one of the items and its yours. The belt and the Helmet are extremely helpful due to the mana leech.. it just makes your killing time so much easier! And the gloves... well they are just awesome for farming!
About a detailed resource... use the wiki... it's all there.. you've probably missed it ;)

Onslaught
20% increased Monster Movement Speed
20% increased Monster Attack Speed
20% increased Monster Cast Speed

Conduit
You gain the Conduit passive node - you share Endurance, Frenzy and Power charges with nearby party members

About the leveling tactics for races... people tend to keep thse for themselfs. But basicly farm some zones more than ones (like the ledge, lower prison, the jungle before act 2 etc.) you want the zones where you can't die and where you can kill fast. Advance only when you are sure that you can handle it! Try Leap slam - you'll like it ;)

P.S.
Guys please contact me ingame for the items, it would be alot easier that way instead of me trying to contact you. Thank you! :)
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Hi
Have read a few of your guides and very informative

I had a hiatus and have just returned. I have a dual wielding duelist and want to play an unarmed character.
I say character as I am uninterested in whether its the best, the game play is what its about.
I do not use trade but I have continually tried for a pair of facebreakers and then came across this post.

Are your gloves still available?
If not what would it cost to purchase a pair?

comments appreciated
Be not the sheep who meekly follows the pack leader
Be the Lion who roars and fearing nothing is the Pack Leader
Sure mate the gloves are ready to go :)
I'll be online in a second :)
Well, like I said I want to make a farmer, so I'd love the Aurseize if it's still available.
Sure sure. I'm online right now! Contact me when you are ingame :)
Well since there is absolutely no interest in my contest idea i'll cancel it. The shield form the rewards is now available as a giveaway item.
Last edited by KorgothBG on Feb 7, 2014, 10:39:53 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info