How to Help New Players. My attempt to help PoE begginers (CURRENTLY CLOSED!)

Aaaand more items added!

"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Last edited by KorgothBG on Feb 5, 2014, 5:25:06 PM
How are these give aways helpful to new players? They are just helpful to people who think others aught to give them free gear. And those aren't the kind of players who are likely to stick around anyway.

I mean give a new player a carnage heart or a daresso's shield and he's likely to not have a CLUE how to use either one of them, let alone the proper gear to support the builds that those items are designed for
Well low level gear is extremely helpful even if you don't realize it's full potential. If you've done some racing you know how much a let's say... Crest of Perandus means!

For these items it's basicly this or vendor (because i already have them stashed away to help my new characters with the level progression). It's true that some of the people might not stick around for long but that's not always the case. Friendly attitude towards a player ( and especialy a new player ) can be the difference between the decision to play or not to play an online game because trust me the community is extremely important! A game where everyone gets on your nerves constantly is just not that enjoyable.. atleast i think so.. and if i do, then there is atleast another person who thinks the same way and for me - that's enough!

Maybe that's not the best way to help the new players but it is a way nonetheless. I try to make helpful guides, i answer to questions and give advices ingame and in the forums, i try to be understanding and friendly etc. etc. .. so this thread is just an attempt to try something new and different( atleast i think it's new because i havn't seen such a thread so far.. but maybe i've missed it if such exists)
Of course If you have a better idea i'll be happy to hear it :)

Good luck and good day/night :)
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Last edited by KorgothBG on Feb 5, 2014, 8:05:22 PM
could you put me on your list for the Death Harp Bow.. 2 linked green scockets pls . thank you .
Well geeron ... it is against rule N:3 because you have a character above level 60 ... but on the other hand i have 3 Death harps... so i might make an exception... i need to get some sleep now.. so i guess you'll have it tomorrow.
"
KorgothBG wrote:
Well geeron ... it is against rule N:3 because you have a character above level 60 ... but on the other hand i have 3 Death harps... so i might make an exception... i need to get some sleep now.. so i guess you'll have it tomorrow.

yes I had a char on my first beta account. A witch above 60 that I do not play. that account is actually by son's that I used .

I just created an account under gron0820@gmail.com that is the account I should have used. sorry for the mistake.

My charc now is 32 (I think) and a bow shadow. my be a big mistake.. but I gota learn.

thanks for your consideration.

Oh ! btw my charc is Lukebad.
Last edited by geeron on Feb 5, 2014, 8:29:22 PM
This is the account that I should have used for the death harp bow request. sorry for the mistake.. but I wanted you to have the correct contact name :) . So please contact me using this account since I do not play the geeron account. Thanks again. and sorry to be such a Noob.
Ok i'll be online within few minutes. PM me when you are too :)
Man I would die for that brons lithe but I have a level 67 character
Oh well ... i can still give a Bronn... contact me ingame :)
I'll be online a couple more hours.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info