How to Help New Players. My attempt to help PoE begginers (CURRENTLY CLOSED!)

(CURRENTLY CLOSED!)

Hello fellow exiles. You might know me for my "How to..." guides (most likely you never heard of me).
I want to start by telling you what i like to do in Path of Exile. Well i like to do two things. I don't find joy in reaching extremely high(and needless) levels or btaining and braging that i have the biggest co... coral amulet... What i actualy like is to try builds that i've never did before and to help the PoE community and escpecialy the new players the best way that i can.
So at this point i've done pretty much all builds that i want to try... so now i'm just farming currency for a future build ( when i have an idea about a new build ) and i try to help players. So yes i've made some guides ( i don't know if they are actualy hepful.. some say that they are... but i can never tell for sure ) but i'd like to take it to a new level.
As i said now i'm mostly farming.. and i'm getting alot of uniques that i don't need.. so i just vendor them. They are not that expesnsive ( between 1-3 chaos orbs usualy ) but i know that they are actualy very helpful for a new player with no/low items/currency. So what i want to do is to give away the uniques that i would normaly vendor or keep in my stash for .. no obvious reason... No strings attached you won't own me anything i don't even want you to add me as a friend.. i just want to help!

Posting in this thread what you want would be very appriciated. I would give items if i have requiests via PM or ingame.. but i really prefer if you post here just so i ( and everyone else ) can track everything.

So in this thread i'll post the uniques that i want to give away at the moment. I'll update the thread when i have a new item or when an item is no longer available.

Oh and the 90% of the items are from Merciless Piety so their itemlevel is 68.

i'm usualy online between 10:00-12:00 and 18:00-24:00 (GMT +2)

The items are for Standard only because i play only there.

Only one item per account(if there is interest i'll probably change that)

You should have a character reached atleast level 15 and no characters above level 60

I'll follow the "First in time, First in Right" principle.

I'll give the items as soon as we are both online.. don't expect that i'll be online 24/7.. that just won't happen!

I would absolutely never want something in return for the given items!

I'll still keep the right to NOT give an item if i think that the player does not deserve it!(hopefuly that will never happen) Or i'll give an item even if some of the requirements are not met. I'll always state why i've denied an item!

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler
]

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

BoDanger - Foxshade
Nephylim - Aurseize
Maeno - Quillrain
Tho76 - Mightflay
gron2 - Death's Harp
Morpeheus - The Peregrine
Darayavaus - Facebreaker
spr4ts - Aurseize
tommrman - Bronn's Lithe
azza2k - Sidebreath
wylleh - Al Dhih
Igrioli - Geofri's Baptism
KingDjoser - Geofri's Baptism
darylnaef - Ungli's Gauche
dhamma - Wurm's Molt
Ashtani - Geofri's Baptism
toolh3 - Death's Harp
Lahel - Ambu's Charge
Alithair - Daresso's Courage
wigfried - Aurseize
UnderMined - Crest of Perandus
Zida - Bones of Ullr
Kalestar - Death's Harp
tonz01 - Quecholli
>ryutaro< - Voidhome. He was the 25th player who recieved an unique so he got an extra item! He chose the Deshret's Vise steel Gountlets!
artus1322 - Voll's Protector
therealscat - Aruku Tiki
spider7895 - Ezomyte Peak
Fatal2bU - The Blood Dance
albaneitor - Darkscorn
Armagedon123 - Infractem
Chobungus - Silverbranch
Kkorb - Bones of Ullr
Blazgrim - Mightflay
Lord_Eden - Slitherpinch
Bhaalo - Crest of Perandus
Seeker27 - Brightbeak
dhuynh1 - Sundance
tehnew - Quill Rain
keawet - Cloak of Defiance
aramanth93 - Karui Ward
Lumelindo - Shavronne's Pace
Bulldis - Al Dhih
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Last edited by KorgothBG on Mar 21, 2014, 6:38:15 AM
Heya! just thought about startup up again... i havent played in about a year, and after seeing your unarmed witch guide,maybe rauder....
thought i might roll that and stream my adventures.

My friends, took almost all items on my account. ( didnt play so let them raid it)
However they are giving me back my ilvl 18 facebreakers! only 3 socket =/ 944 unarmed dmg, think that will work alright? ( only being 3 socket?)

Also, could that foxshade help in lower lvls? if so id love to try it out!
Thanks man, you resparked my interest in PoE!
Last edited by BoDanger on Feb 1, 2014, 10:17:05 PM
About the Facebreakers - don't worry about the sockets, gettig 4 sockets on an item is one of the easiest things in PoE :)
About the 944% - that's actualy awesome because the Facebreakers have been nerfed and they can't drop with more than 800% now
About the Foxshade - it's yours i'll try to reah you ingame :)
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Awesome! thanks!
The gloves though, are only ilvl 18. so max sockets are 3. Think that is gunna be an issue end game? I might try to save up for a decent one.
But thanks so much!
nah 1 socket more or less on your gloves is not really a big deal.
Btw i'll be online in a few minutes.
more items added
Hey can I get the 3 socket quill rain? I would really like to play my ranger again. I tried to build her in following a Lightning attack... I just get stomped in merciless. I was hoping to get to the end game with the ranger. I have yet to get a single character into cruel difficulty. I do have a duelist that is making good progress. I think the bow would really help me out.
Sure thing. It's yours as soon as we're both online ( i'll be online within 5 minutes )
Hello, can i have the Aurseize? Just found this game a few days ago, but so far been spending a lot of time browsing the net to understand the game more so i'm still at low level here.
Sure . I'm online right now.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info