Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

How to Help New Players. My attempt to help PoE begginers (CURRENTLY CLOSED!)

More Items Added!
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Hi firstly I would like to say thank you for offering your time and effort to help out new players. I have a few characters now and only started about a week or so ago i'm still struggling a lot with Merciless setting I just unlocked. I think I need more evasion and resistances and to that end if the cutthroat garb is still available I could really use that item :)
Sure contact me ingame :)
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Added new items ( bows and boots ) !
Hey there - I'd really appreciate the sidhebreath if you still have it. Thanks.
my characters name is Soware
Hi, first I'd like to say thank you for taking the time to help out new players, it's very much appreciated. If it's still available may I get the 3 socket Baptism Brass Maul. I have a ST marauder that I think would make good use of it. Thanks.
Sure guys!

Btw i think i should say when i'm usualy online for convinience.

Well i'm usualy online between 10:00-12:00 and 18:00-24:00 (GMT +2)
Hey m8!

Must say you are doing a great help for new players with your guides and item giveaways.

I've started PoE a week ago and been having really fun, but really struggling on what character should I keep on playing. First off I started a duelist, but then started a marauder and now I'm playing my shadow with claws and using mostly reave. All my characters are 20 lvl:ish but at the moment I think I'll stick to my shadow :D Just love the life leech that claws give I guess.

So if by any chance you still have one of those Al Dhihs left, I would be more than grateful for it :) Char name: Woidi
bump for visibility.
More items added!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info