How to Help New Players. My attempt to help PoE begginers (CURRENTLY CLOSED!)

Well the aurseize are for wigfried ( based on Rule 4 ) But the Wrm's Molt is yours ^^
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Lol, this will be tough. I'm in GMT-6, and usually on around 6pm. What's the chance of catching on the weekend?
On sunday it's very probable ... by the way im online right now , and i'l be on for another 30-40 mins
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Hi, i dont know if someone already asked but I would love the Geofri’s Baptism. Just started playing yesterday and such a great weapon would rock with the build im trying :)
Thanks in advance!
more items added
Goodness, this is very nice of you!
Any chance that Ambu's Charge is still available? I'm leveling my first character (a Duelist) and a good chest would be very helpful.
Regardless of whether you end up giving it to me or not, thank you on behalf of all the newbies you have helped out.
Sure mate im online right now.. actualy ill be afk for around 30 mins but ill contact you ingame when im back :)
Hey man
i tried some classes now and the marauder is my favorite and i would love to have the Geofri's Baptism two handed Mace if you still have it.
"
Snowhill wrote:
Hey man
i tried some classes now and the marauder is my favorite and i would love to have the Geofri's Baptism two handed Mace if you still have it.

Sorry mate no Baprisms left... pick something else.
This is such a cool thread. I am new to the game, been playing just over a week and am running a 37 witch (mostly summoner). I am not too sure what I need atm, aside from pretty much everything, so not sure what to request. Great idea tho OP, and I wish we could link our characters but i guess at this point, everything is an upgrade :)

I will look over my character and the stuff thats still available and go from there but I wanted to log and say thanks OP in the interim. Cheers
STEAM: richfields
POE IGN: Siennamonster

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info