How to Help New Players. My attempt to help PoE begginers (CURRENTLY CLOSED!)

Thanks for the kind words Thundamonkie!
If you want to play as a summoner you might the Sidebreath amulet very useful.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Hi, casual player since OB but just starting to get into Cruel on Standard (have 1 character in Domination that just got to Merciless). Daresso's Courage would be useful for my later build, is it still available?
6 new items added
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Hey, I don't really know how this works. I just started playing and found this thread by looking at your facebreaker duelist guide. I am playing a 28 ranger that us using lunys la bow build. I chose it when I started because it was the first one I saw. Now I realize its very item dependent. Anyway, I'm new, so any help you can give me for my ranger or my soon to be facebreaker marauder would be cool. Whichever is more convenient.
Last edited by amirightjojo on Feb 16, 2014, 2:09:19 PM
Well mate you can choose a unique item from the listed in my first post and you'll get it for free. As for gameplay help - feel free to PM me or contact me ingame with any questions that you might have and i'll try to help :)
hello there, so far i am trying to find a charater that I can stick with. I currently am building a summoner. I am asking if I can receive the silk slippers Bones of Ullr for my build.
Thank you in advance for you help towards the new comers to this great game. IGN MiseryMaker
Hello I just started playing this game not too long ago I got a lvl 32 marauder is it cool if I can have one of the 2 handed maces ??
Sure Zida.
Of course which one would you like tonz01 :)
Hi,can have have the crest of perandus?thanks
thank you !!! :)
Last edited by Zida on Feb 17, 2014, 11:09:40 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info