Elemental Buzzsaw & Static Strike - Solo the entire game, quickly and cheaply 1.1.0 update

"
kolp wrote:
Well, I finally got around to re-speccing my DW elebuzzclaw- went from 24k dps down to 16k. Can no longer run anger (currently using wrath/haste/clarity/HoI). It still feels like clears just as fast though, probably due to monster resist balance changes. I still have some optimizations I can make gear-wise, and I'm level 87, so my goal this xpac will be to reach 20k dps again.

GL to everyone still playing this build, but as others have stated there are a few better specs now for the same cost investment. The meta has changed.

Can you please link your skilltree and your stuff ?
How do you deal with the mana cost of this build without Bloodmagic ?
"
Purrrrfect wrote:
But still, i like CoC buzzsaw more. Time to change .

could you please guide me to the correct post for this build? thx
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ
"
dragnmith1 wrote:
"
Purrrrfect wrote:

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/992716
"
borek664 wrote:
"
dragnmith1 wrote:
"
Purrrrfect wrote:

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/992716

Thx You!!!
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ
"
eteule wrote:
"
kolp wrote:
Well, I finally got around to re-speccing my DW elebuzzclaw- went from 24k dps down to 16k. Can no longer run anger (currently using wrath/haste/clarity/HoI). It still feels like clears just as fast though, probably due to monster resist balance changes. I still have some optimizations I can make gear-wise, and I'm level 87, so my goal this xpac will be to reach 20k dps again.

GL to everyone still playing this build, but as others have stated there are a few better specs now for the same cost investment. The meta has changed.

Can you please link your skilltree and your stuff ?
How do you deal with the mana cost of this build without Bloodmagic ?

Stack mana regen on gear/passives. You only need about ~60 unreserved mana if you can get your mana regen above 300/sec. I think my spec throw costs like 30 mana, so this is plenty. It also allows you to run lvl 20+ AA, which is HUGE.

"The Eye of Ra appears against you,
His force is powerful against you.
She devours you, she punishes you
In this her name 'Devouring Flame."
-Anubis Hotep
After playing rampage for 10days I just want to say this is still a viable build, currently doing almost 12k dps(many gems still lv18) and expect to do higher dmg later. took out lifeleech from the pre1.2 build and replace it with added cold damage, so far enjoying those quick freezing attacks.

Screenshots of offense and defense tab
Spoiler

Defense

Offense

Current gear on rampage:
▒▒▒░░ ♕ my SHOP http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1008755 ♕ ░░▒▒▒
▒▒▒░░ ♕ my IGN: RampageStRanger ♕ ░░▒▒▒
Isn't swift precision only for melee?
██▄░░░░░░▄███▄░░░░░░▄██▄░░░░░░░▄██▄░░▄██▄░░▄██▄░░░░░░▄██
█▄░░▄██▄░░▄█▄░░▄██▄░░▄█▄░░▄██▄░░▄█▄░░▄██▄░░▄█▄░░▄██▄░░▄█
█▄░░▄███████▄░░▄██▄░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄██▄░░▄██▄░░▄█▄░░▄██▄░░▄█
█▄░░▄██▄░░▄█▄░░▄██▄░░▄█▄░░▄██▄░░▄██▄░░▄▄░░▄██▄░░▄██▄░░▄█
██▄░░░░░░▄███▄░░░░░░▄██▄░░▄██▄░░▄███▄░░░░▄████▄░░░░░░▄██
"
kaisersoze80 wrote:
Isn't swift precision only for melee?

It's for one handed melee weapon but it does not specify melee attack only
Last edited by jack90 on Sep 2, 2014, 7:53:32 AM
"
jack90 wrote:
After playing rampage for 10days I just want to say this is still a viable build, currently doing almost 12k dps(many gems still lv18) and expect to do higher dmg later. took out lifeleech from the pre1.2 build and replace it with added cold damage, so far enjoying those quick freezing attacks.

Spoiler

Defense

Offense

Current gear on rampage:
Spoiler

Do you have any way of leeching life? No idea how you can do well without any life leech, unless you just kill stuff before they even attack you lol but what about bosses? Is hp regen enough?
fph ~ Orbs work in real life. I exchanged my ex for a lot of regrets.
Last edited by Majad on Sep 2, 2014, 10:11:27 AM
"
Majad wrote:
"
jack90 wrote:

Spoiler

Defense

Offense

Current gear on rampage:
Spoiler

Do you have any way of leeching life? No idea how you can do well without any life leech, unless you just kill stuff before they even attack you lol but what about bosses? Is hp regen enough?

Use the atziri flask for life leech against boss and you should be fine. those life flasks should be enough to backed u up while refilling the atziri flask during fight, but make sure u got good hp item which increase your life regen per sec

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info