Elemental Buzzsaw & Static Strike - Solo the entire game, quickly and cheaply 1.1.0 update

I don't get the mana reservation that Mathil has posted.

He has skipped the 4% reduced mana near Leadership and then 4% reduced mana near Influence.

Yet I have Alpha, lvl 20 gems and I still cannot run Anger, Wrath, Haste and Purity of Lighting with this. It's just not possible. So I spent 3 points getting into the 4% reduced mana near Leadership and everything is fine.

I have used some reduced mana calculators but it doesn't seem to be possible to run this even with Reduced Mana gem lvl 21.

What am I missing?

My passive tree

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgIAAF4DHgSzCC4MfQ-rEH8UTRZvFr8XLxmKGY4aOBqPHaofQSSqJLAmlSftKPoqTS2DMok1kjbpOuE8LT8nQYdFfEZxSshLV03jUUxR2VM1VUtV1lfiWfNh4mTnZp5sFm6qb55yqXflfNl9W311fr2ApIGvgseDCYbRhxmMNpBVlwaXl5f-m42btaIAp4SsR6yqsJKxBbQ4tfK3PrjQu-PAGsDjwzrEosT2xp7GrspK037Yvdo64YjjauUZ7Djtg_Af8bPyRfba-ej60vsJ-_X8S_4K_o_-uv-T
IGN - Sparky_RAMPAGE
Last edited by apatia77 on Sep 6, 2014, 8:01:06 AM
"
apatia77 wrote:

He has skipped the 4% reduced mana near Leadership and then 4% reduced mana near Influence.

Yet I have Alpha, lvl 20 gems and I still cannot run Anger, Wrath, Haste and Purity of Lighting with this. It's just not possible. So I spent 3 points getting into the 4% reduced mana near Leadership and everything is fine.

I have used some reduced mana calculators but it doesn't seem to be possible to run this even with Reduced Mana gem lvl 21.

What am I missing?

Together with 4% from Influence cluster RM gem must be lv22 = item with '+1 to lvl gems' implicit.
"
borek664 wrote:
"
apatia77 wrote:

What am I missing?

Together with 4% from Influence cluster RM gem must be lv22 = item with '+1 to lvl gems' implicit.

Yeah but this is to run 5 auras not for 4.

Still waiting for someones response :)

EDIT: I think I figured this out, I am trying to use 3 x 60% and 1 x 40% auras where he is only using 2 x 60%, 1 x 40% and 1 x 25% auras.
IGN - Sparky_RAMPAGE
Last edited by apatia77 on Sep 7, 2014, 2:58:37 PM
Hey guys a few quick questions.

1) How important is lightning coil vs a good evade chest since I am running cwdt setup

2) Are the 6% increase aura nodes more powerful than elemental damage? Trying to decide what to pick next for dps. Swift precision,Ash, or 6% aura
Spoiler
ign slashzilla
"Buy when there is blood on the streets, even if the blood is your own."
Slashzilla Reave Guide- http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/514128
SALES THREAD-http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/524661
http://gyazo.com/da6159e17a1ec3710b9cb8601a145a9a
Awww damn. I see what you mean about the Auras now.

Yeah the dmg one's are 60, resist one's 40, and the new ones Heralds Ice/Fire are 25.

Shoot im a have to get that 4% node then too. booooooo

"
apatia77 wrote:
"
borek664 wrote:
"
apatia77 wrote:

What am I missing?

Yeah but this is to run 5 auras not for 4.

Still waiting for someones response :)

EDIT: I think I figured this out, I am trying to use 3 x 60% and 1 x 40% auras where he is only using 2 x 60%, 1 x 40% and 1 x 25% auras.
IGN: RawbinHewd
Last edited by Cpt_Lustblood on Sep 9, 2014, 6:12:09 PM
Hello,

can someone explain me why you go for resolute thechnique in this build ?
Since we do 3 elemental damage it should be a loss not being able to apply elemental alienation, no ?
"
Allexiel67 wrote:
Hello,

can someone explain me why you go for resolute thechnique in this build ?
Since we do 3 elemental damage it should be a loss not being able to apply elemental alienation, no ?

It is because for ele alienation to happen you need crit at least 50% and also acuracy, for first one you need to spec on three and that is eather loss on aura nods or life nods, and for secund to look for items that have acurasy is to expensive so logic point here is resolute cos of simple 100% hit for raw dmg you do! Sry for my bad english hope I helped you there!

P.S I also want to know what is better lightning coil or pure evasion armor to go for and what is reason for it?! Tnx
"
vladimir1984 wrote:
P.S I also want to know what is better lightning coil or pure evasion armor to go for and what is reason for it?! Tnx

Coil provides better physical damage mitigation than rare eva chest and CWDT+IC combo but requires specific itemization and/or running PoL if you can't handle increased lightning resistance penalty. With current state of reservation nodes around the tree it means even bigger investments into gear unless you don't plan running four damage auras + resistance aura.
Last edited by borek664 on Sep 10, 2014, 1:20:02 PM
I had an 70lv character from the past that I wanted to make an aura build. However seeing that I didn't have the currency to buy prism guardian, I have given up on it back then. Now I have thought that taking the alpha's howl so that I can run 3 auras and making this build would be fun.

I actually wanted to try something a bit different from the standard build here, so I thought of going for frenzy so that I can give more focus to attack speed (which perhaps I have overestimated). Also to wear blood dance so that I don't have to spend a lot of nodes for regen (even though this will reduce my attack speed a bit).

Now, I really need to change much of the equipment since it was mid game equipment but before that I just wanted to see the damage after the nerf. I am not sure if I am doing something wrong but the dps I see so far is kind of bad.

Frenzy does 3.6k when with full charges and spectral throw 1.3k. Notice that much of the damage is physical since I am currently using a physical sword. I even tried oro's sacrifice just out of curiosity and I got 2.5k for spectral throw and ~6.5k for frenzy (but with oro's sacrifice I will have bad defences).

Certainly I expect this to improve once I get better gear and a few more nodes from the tree, but I don't see this getting anything near the damage I see some people doing here.

Here is my current gear and tree:

Tree:

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAAAF4DlgguCpsMfQzyD6sQfxUgFr8ZihmOGo8dqiP2JpUo-ipNLIUs6TWSOyg-zz8nQYdFfEZxSn1KyE2STipR2VM1VUtaGlpSW69gQ2HiZ6BtbG49bqpvnnjrga-Cx4MJh3aMNo19l5ebXZuNm7WjiqXLqJqwkrEFtDi18rZBtz640L3mwzrGnspK037Yvdo63Q3hiOUZ5wrtg-4O73ryl_ba-WP56PsJ-_X8xf4K_kn_kw==

Spoiler

Am I doing something obviously wrong?
"
phmn wrote:
I had an 70lv character from the past that I wanted to make an aura build. However seeing that I didn't have the currency to buy prism guardian, I have given up on it back then. Now I have thought that taking the alpha's howl so that I can run 3 auras and making this build would be fun.

I actually wanted to try something a bit different from the standard build here, so I thought of going for frenzy so that I can give more focus to attack speed (which perhaps I have overestimated). Also to wear blood dance so that I don't have to spend a lot of nodes for regen (even though this will reduce my attack speed a bit).

Now, I really need to change much of the equipment since it was mid game equipment but before that I just wanted to see the damage after the nerf. I am not sure if I am doing something wrong but the dps I see so far is kind of bad.

Frenzy does 3.6k when with full charges and spectral throw 1.3k. Notice that much of the damage is physical since I am currently using a physical sword. I even tried oro's sacrifice just out of curiosity and I got 2.5k for spectral throw and ~6.5k for frenzy (but with oro's sacrifice I will have bad defences).

Certainly I expect this to improve once I get better gear and a few more nodes from the tree, but I don't see this getting anything near the damage I see some people doing here.

Here is my current gear and tree:

Tree:

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAAAF4DlgguCpsMfQzyD6sQfxUgFr8ZihmOGo8dqiP2JpUo-ipNLIUs6TWSOyg-zz8nQYdFfEZxSn1KyE2STipR2VM1VUtaGlpSW69gQ2HiZ6BtbG49bqpvnnjrga-Cx4MJh3aMNo19l5ebXZuNm7WjiqXLqJqwkrEFtDi18rZBtz640L3mwzrGnspK037Yvdo63Q3hiOUZ5wrtg-4O73ryl_ba-WP56PsJ-_X8xf4K_kn_kw==

Spoiler

Am I doing something obviously wrong?

I'm not sure as to what kind of advice you're looking for but you'll be better off using Blood Rage for getting frenzy charges. Only downside is that you need to run Vitality to offset the degen.

You lack WED on jewellery and belt, weap is very slow, you need at least 2.0 aps.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info