Elemental Buzzsaw & Static Strike - Solo the entire game, quickly and cheaply 1.1.0 update

"
gexstar wrote:
Im trying this one out at the Moment, but i cant see how this will come even close to current Wand Builds like Barrage CoC or Physical Power Siphon. They got comparable Auras and defense but do insane damage compared to this.

With my Elemental Barrage CoC i oneshot about anything but Unique bosses in Maps up to level 75. Plus the range of Fireball and Arctic Breath is insane compared to Spectral throw, half the time i kill whole mobs groups that were out of vision behind my actual target. I was pretty hyped about this build as many people seemed to have a blast with it, but i honestly dont see it so far.

Check my item showcase thread if you want some ideas based on this build.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
"
Chundadragon wrote:
"
gexstar wrote:
Im trying this one out at the Moment, but i cant see how this will come even close to current Wand Builds like Barrage CoC or Physical Power Siphon. They got comparable Auras and defense but do insane damage compared to this.

With my Elemental Barrage CoC i oneshot about anything but Unique bosses in Maps up to level 75. Plus the range of Fireball and Arctic Breath is insane compared to Spectral throw, half the time i kill whole mobs groups that were out of vision behind my actual target. I was pretty hyped about this build as many people seemed to have a blast with it, but i honestly dont see it so far.

Check my item showcase thread if you want some ideas based on this build.

Uhm, a link maybe ? :D
Last edited by Chundadragon on Sep 17, 2014, 2:38:16 PM
I still use this build to farm Dominus. At level 82, doing 10k dps, 16 IIQ 210+ IIR, 240+ w/ shield swap. Wanna try Barrage CoC build like everyone else, but I just love to see Dom drop so many rares and uniques (1 in 2 runs I guess). But still, best drop is a Drillneck. Still waiting for a Shav.
To grind or not to grind, that's the question.
If you're playing Standard get yourself an IIQ gem and Divination flask. Around 100% IIQ works wonders when paired with at least 300% rarity for Dom farming.
Just upgraded some of my gear on Rampage, doing 77 maps pretty well , safely and easily on rampage.

All self found apart from

Amulet , belt and gloves.

Overpaid for the amulet

Belt got it for 3 chaos and gloves 1 exalt.

Amulet 2 exalts.

So everything still around 3 exalts

still a GG build IMHO

Rampage IGN : Cool_Hamster
Standard IGN : Hamsterbaby
Standard IGN : HamsterMfer
Please do not hesitate to contact me in game if you have posted or offered on my items.
Regards
Last edited by chosk80 on Sep 19, 2014, 2:32:49 AM
Why allocate so much into %elemental damage, since you'll be getting some(%elemental) from ring, belts, wouldn't added more from the tree give 'diminishing' return? Instead, would %projectile damage be the better option here?
"
Why allocate so much into %elemental damage, since you'll be getting some(%elemental) from ring, belts, wouldn't added more from the tree give 'diminishing' return? Instead, would %projectile damage be the better option here?

No since all "increased" damage is additive.
"
Chundadragon wrote:
"

addictive? what do you mean by this? any example here....sorry new player here
"
"
Chundadragon wrote:
"

addictive? what do you mean by this? any example here....sorry new player here

The proj damage is combined with the elemental damage, it shares the same diminishing returns.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info