Elemental Buzzsaw & Static Strike - Solo the entire game, quickly and cheaply 1.1.0 update

"
borek664 wrote:

I'm not sure as to what kind of advice you're looking for but you'll be better off using Blood Rage for getting frenzy charges. Only downside is that you need to run Vitality to offset the degen.

You lack WED on jewellery and belt, weap is very slow, you need at least 2.0 aps.

I am aware that I need to change/upgrade my equipment but I am wondering If I will see much difference if I do so. Thanks for the reply anyway though.
Hey everyone,

I was wondering how you could get enough mana to run the CWDT setup with EC, IC, and duration when we have about 95% mana reserved? I checked Mathil's gear and passive tree, and there seems to be nowhere near enough mana for him to cast both EC and IC.

I'm thinking about using Blood magic support gems to have CWDT + blood magic + IC + duration and CWDT + EC + blood magic, but it feels very inefficient.

Thanks!
Has anyone tried a melee version of this build? I was thinking of trying this with reave instead of spectral throw. Obviously without projectile nodes, maybe with scion/templar aoe nodes instead. I don't know how tanky this build is though, so no idea how viable it would be to go melee.
"
jubov wrote:
Has anyone tried a melee version of this build? I was thinking of trying this with reave instead of spectral throw. Obviously without projectile nodes, maybe with scion/templar aoe nodes instead. I don't know how tanky this build is though, so no idea how viable it would be to go melee.

Tanky enough but doesn't scale as well as this imho.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
"
jubov wrote:

I tried works pretty well :)

6 socket : Reave , WED , Multi Strike , Blood Magic , Life Leech , Increased Area of Effect or Faster Attacks.

4 Socket solo : Double Strike, Blood Magic , Life Leech , Multi Strike.

Once you get 6 APS and above, you are doing pretty well :)

Use Vaal Haste for super duper speed :)
Rampage IGN : Cool_Hamster
Standard IGN : Hamsterbaby
Standard IGN : HamsterMfer
Please do not hesitate to contact me in game if you have posted or offered on my items.
Regards
Last edited by chosk80 on Sep 16, 2014, 6:56:09 AM
Anyone know the over all price of this build? and the average dps of the build at around lvl75?
What came first Mcdonalds or KFC?
          My Gear (beyond)         

I was doing 6.5k dps around lvl 75. I think my dps can improve only from gem lvls now on.Anyone got suggestions about to raise my dps?
"
Anyone know the over all price of this build? and the average dps of the build at around lvl75?

basic - 3 ex, 6l setup, 10-15 ex, at level 75 maybe 3-4k.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
I've spent some time playing with the build post-patch and still prefer it to most others. It just "flows" much better than most builds, despite the lower dps now. Clear speed is still good and survivability is arguably better with the extra evasion.

Taking the Fire resist node near RT means I don't miss the Purity aura at all. Running Haste, PoL, Wrath and Anger currently until I can get some level 21 Reduced Mana gems.
Im trying this one out at the Moment, but i cant see how this will come even close to current Wand Builds like Barrage CoC or Physical Power Siphon. They got comparable Auras and defense but do insane damage compared to this.

With my Elemental Barrage CoC i oneshot about anything but Unique bosses in Maps up to level 75. Plus the range of Fireball and Arctic Breath is insane compared to Spectral throw, half the time i kill whole mobs groups that were out of vision behind my actual target. I was pretty hyped about this build as many people seemed to have a blast with it, but i honestly dont see it so far.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info