Elemental Buzzsaw & Static Strike - Solo the entire game, quickly and cheaply 1.1.0 update

41k dps now after some jewel/passive changes and adding blood rage. 50k+ dps might be possible with perfect gear.

For defense (in case anyone is wondering) I run phase acro, Ondars, high EV, AA, phase run. Max resists. Life only 2.6k. Ran some 78+ maps, will need more life. I still evade/dodge most dmg, but when a hit lands it hurts.
"The Eye of Ra appears against you,
His force is powerful against you.
She devours you, she punishes you
In this her name 'Devouring Flame."
-Anubis Hotep
2.6k HP... man how you survive. Most boss would have 1 shot you or even elite depend on the mod u roll.
IGN: Mellodiez

PM if win or outbids on Auction. Thanks!
"
clon8888 wrote:
2.6k HP... man how you survive. Most boss would have 1 shot you or even elite depend on the mod u roll.

I evade/dodge or I dont. Actually I haven't ripped this week yet...
"The Eye of Ra appears against you,
His force is powerful against you.
She devours you, she punishes you
In this her name 'Devouring Flame."
-Anubis Hotep
"
kolp wrote:
41k dps now after some jewel/passive changes and adding blood rage. 50k+ dps might be possible with perfect gear.

For defense (in case anyone is wondering) I run phase acro, Ondars, high EV, AA, phase run. Max resists. Life only 2.6k. Ran some 78+ maps, will need more life. I still evade/dodge most dmg, but when a hit lands it hurts.

Sorry kolp I rarely check these threads nowdays.

41k is pretty amazing, are you still completely non crit?

That said, yea 2.6k life is kinda... well let's just say I get shit on all day long by the community for having 4.3-4.6k life in hardcore while streaming.
A list of all my builds and guides - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1099189
Twitch.tv/Mathil1 streaming daily

Will this sword be good enough to start this buidl?

Claws are so hard to find ><

Also, is there a way to check dps on swords/ claws before buying?

I have no idea which items are upgrades

btw, your guide is neato!
The rest of the 'end-game' content will be available along with a heap of new stuff when the game launches in a few months time. From what I've seen it's going to be awesome. - Michael_GGG
Last edited by tobes111 on Jul 25, 2015, 8:12:16 PM
Got two rings left over from my old ST build, if anyone is interested I can offer a fair price:
Will you upgrade this guide with the new trees listed in your profile, Mathil, or make a new guide entirely?
Just came back from years of absence.

Was having a good time playing as an ST-aura walker with Lightning Coil. Now I don't have any clue to work on the tree.

Any suggestions for the old timer?
Thanks for the guy F********J who over-paid me with 30c and a 6L Belly. Good luck to you bro!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info