Elemental Buzzsaw & Static Strike - Solo the entire game, quickly and cheaply 1.1.0 update

How's the mana reservation if I were to just replace Haste with Herald of Ice to still get 5 buffs total? My fire res sucks so I wanna keep PoF. This is considering I'll get the top right aura nodes and put anger + wrath + 1 purity on alpha's then Herald + the other purity on something else.

But still, i like CoC buzzsaw more. Time to change .
"
How's the mana reservation if I were to just replace Haste with Herald of Ice to still get 5 buffs total? My fire res sucks so I wanna keep PoF. This is considering I'll get the top right aura nodes and put anger + wrath + 1 purity on alpha's then Herald + the other purity on something else.

I think in theory it can work A+W+PoF = 160%*0,66 (from passive) * 0,92 (Alpha) * 0,71 (lvl20RM)= 69%
PoL+HoI = 65% * 0,66 (from passives) * 0,7 (from lvl20 RM in a +1 gem level item) = 30% (or 31% in case if the mechanics always rounds up).

But with this you will lose a lot of dmg both because of the lack of Haste's AS and because of missing the ele dmg nodes.

Mathil, thanks for the video!
"
halaci wrote:
"

I think in theory it can work A+W+PoF = 160%*0,66 (from passive) * 0,92 (Alpha) * 0,71 (lvl20RM)= 69%
PoL+HoI = 65% * 0,66 (from passives) * 0,7 (from lvl20 RM in a +1 gem level item) = 30% (or 31% in case if the mechanics always rounds up).

But with this you will lose a lot of dmg both because of the lack of Haste's AS and because of missing the ele dmg nodes.

Mathil, thanks for the video!

Actually, Herald of Ice at lv20 should give more dps than Haste lv20 in Alpha's. I'm currently running Wrath+Anger+PoF+PoL and Herald on lv15 and dps is only 350 lower to what I have with Haste.
"
Actually, Herald of Ice at lv20 should give more dps than Haste lv20 in Alpha's. I'm currently running Wrath+Anger+PoF+PoL and Herald on lv15 and dps is only 350 lower to what I have with Haste.

It's not only the difference between the two auras (your numbers can be true), but to run this he would need to use up 10 passives, losing eg. the Ash cluster with +40% elemental dmg. Or sacrificing life, or sg else. If there is not enough resist on gear and the auras are needed, then it's a necessity, but IMHO it's better to look after a better resist gear and use only four auras.
Could you update the leveling path skill trees? thanks :D
gear

bandit

40hp
attack speed
passive point

LV93 current build state

lv93 scion
5422 life (with acrobatics & phase acrobatics)
13384 dps (with lv23anger & wrath & purity of lightning & lv21 haste & lv18herald of ice)

5auras

after patch i can still run 5 auras

1.anger
2.wrath
3.haste
4.herald of ice
5.purity of lightning

with"Alpha's Howl" +8% mana reserve,and mana reserve nodes +34%
total 42% mana reserve

and +1 all gem item

then
anger+wrath+lv20 reduce mana on Alpha's Howl
haste+pruity of lightning+herald of ice+lv21 reducemana on +1 all gem item
total mana reserve= 25%*2+16%+10%+24%=100%

Time Zone:GMT(+8:00)
Just in case some of u didnt know.... herald of ice is NO aura! *confused everytime i read "using 5 auras"*
it's not affected by our increased aura nodes :P
is it possible to run 4 aura's without alpha? anger/wrath/pol + something else?
Ign: Zanosaur
Well, I finally got around to re-speccing my DW elebuzzclaw- went from 24k dps down to 16k. Can no longer run anger (currently using wrath/haste/clarity/HoI). It still feels like clears just as fast though, probably due to monster resist balance changes. I still have some optimizations I can make gear-wise, and I'm level 87, so my goal this xpac will be to reach 20k dps again.

GL to everyone still playing this build, but as others have stated there are a few better specs now for the same cost investment. The meta has changed.
"The Eye of Ra appears against you,
His force is powerful against you.
She devours you, she punishes you
In this her name 'Devouring Flame."
-Anubis Hotep
Last edited by Wadjet on Aug 30, 2014, 9:25:07 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info