Lightning Buzzsaw CoC

Passive tree at 89 (pre expansion)

Passive tree I'm currently using in 1.2

VIDEO GUIDE FOR CURRENT AND 1.2 EXPANSION - Watch this before asking questions.

Gear
Spoiler

Gear on Rampage (1.2)
Spoiler

Can be Witch, Ranger or Shadow. Bandits are passive, 8 attack speed and power charge.

Videos
A list of all my builds and guides - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1099189
Twitch.tv/Mathil1 streaming daily
Last edited by Mathil on Sep 5, 2014, 8:48:27 AM
Sick build!
IGN: WhyTheRainbowstrides
Shouldn't you swap gloves for maligaros/acuity ?
"

I dont think the build was intended to be within that price bracket.

Also using maligaros would probably put a strain on the gear to acquire more life.
seriously thinking about this build in the new leagues , with the updates to the shadow build , could only be stronger ?

if thats possible lol
"
KaiSong wrote:
"

Also using maligaros would probably put a strain on the gear to acquire more life.

Hes using a 6L Cloak of Defiance...
"
"
KaiSong wrote:
"

Hes using a 6L Cloak of Defiance...

I just bought the 6L. I was playing with a 5L cloak up until this last level and a 6L is not very important for this spec. It just lets you mess around with an extra gem slot.

Regardless, a 6L cloak is 30ex while Acuity are 80ex so yea I wasn't trying to make a super expensive spec. Truth be told, a low life shav version of this spec is actually stronger but after making it I decided to abort that mission because what good is a spec worth 100+ exalts when most can't afford it and I won't be able to use it for a while in the new leagues.
A list of all my builds and guides - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1099189
Twitch.tv/Mathil1 streaming daily
Hey This looks like a cool build do you think its still viable using a Three Dragon's to freeze mobs?
IGN: TripleSixStorm.
you should demonstrate your build with alched maps, not blue ones.
SPorkTots
I'm not sure how much the energy shield matters (that value at least) on the shield toward running AA but if you can lose some ES on it and make up resists elsewhere and a bit of spell dmg a very survivable option would be saffel's which would really help versus reflect. I notice that the only leech you have is from doryani's as opposed to the more common leech gem so your low percentage might not keep you safe in reflect maps. What do you think about that modification?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info