Lightning Buzzsaw CoC

bump, build looks super cool. I'd probably do it low life, but principle is the same.

nice one!
+1 Shavs Project -----> /1075009
+1 Acuity Project ----> /990159
#1 6 t1 Wand FOE BITE (5 perfect mods) SOLD /1031745
The Tale of Foe Bite --->>> http://tinyurl.com/o6ox7an
"
JakeAlmighty wrote:

bump, build looks super cool. I'd probably do it low life, but principle is the same.

nice one!

Waiting for low life version and some stats ES/dmg/gear/resists :)
"
Malwin wrote:
"
JakeAlmighty wrote:

nice one!

Waiting for low life version and some stats ES/dmg/gear/resists :)

I made it as low life initially. It's stronger so feel free to go for it if you wanna try. I was running about 6.5k ES with a 500 es helm/shield and shavs.

If it didn't take me a good hour+ to upload every video I'd probably make some of that too but it doesn't feel entirely necessary atm.
A list of all my builds and guides - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1099189
Twitch.tv/Mathil1 streaming daily
"
ItsNeverOver wrote:
I'm not sure how much the energy shield matters (that value at least) on the shield toward running AA but if you can lose some ES on it and make up resists elsewhere and a bit of spell dmg a very survivable option would be saffel's which would really help versus reflect. I notice that the only leech you have is from doryani's as opposed to the more common leech gem so your low percentage might not keep you safe in reflect maps. What do you think about that modification?

Saffells is probably just going to be a standby option for me possibly for ele reflect maps I can't roll over. I can't reliably run -max maps right now because I risk owning myself if not careful and while I CAN do ele reflect maps it isn't worth the effort. Other than that I don't really need more max resist. Reflect on regular maps isn't a problem.

"
Azazelx53 wrote:
Hey This looks like a cool build do you think its still viable using a Three Dragon's to freeze mobs?

Can't afford to lose my stats on current helm and as far as freeze goes it doesn't synergize well with Arc. Frozen mobs don't seem to chain the Arc along so it slows things down for you.
A list of all my builds and guides - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1099189
Starkonja's is really cheap and nice helmet,but it is possible would you drop it for something else? I know that you dont want to loose IAS/CC, so how about Rat's Nest/Devoto? Price is fairly bigger and hp drops alot likewise dex, but you get CC and 5% IAS. What do you think about that helmets?
"
visnia wrote:
Starkonja's is really cheap and nice helmet,but it is possible would you drop it for something else? I know that you dont want to loose IAS/CC, so how about Rat's Nest/Devoto? Price is fairly bigger and hp drops alot likewise dex, but you get CC and 5% IAS. What do you think about that helmets?

They're both decent choices, sure. It's up to you but at my point I decided to value a high life amount on my helm slot. I'm sure either would be good too.

Here's a clear video of only Ball Lightning.
do you think something like this would be viable on the new leagues taking into consideration the "nerfs" to ST and the new passive tree? (tbr on thursday), it seems that it is not that gear heavy and seems like a really nice build to play (never got the chance to try CoC before)
Last edited by ArThAs125 on Aug 12, 2014, 12:27:13 PM
Can you update tree to patch 1.2?
Any chance I can change my Scion elemental buzzsaw character into a lightning (or cold) Buzzsaw CoC character for next patch? I noticed in 1.2.0 that the aura passives are getting nerfed, the anger/wrath auras will get nerfed at high levels and spectral throw itself will also get nerfed. I'm not really all that experienced in the game, but I've made this passive Scion tree for 1.2.0. I noticed some Crit node buffs near Scion, so hopefully Scion is a valid starting point now.

Arc will be nerfed and Ball Lightinng will be buffed. Some other cold spells will be buffed as well so of course the lightning damage nodes can be replaced with cold nodes.

I notice a severe lack of health nodes close by, so I'm wondering if it's not enough as it is in the passive tree below.

Scion 1.2.0 CoC tree (updated for level 86):
Last edited by Firewolx on Aug 14, 2014, 7:56:09 AM
meh nvm
Last edited by korniz0r on Aug 14, 2014, 11:40:04 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info