Favorite quotes from frequent off topic posters

"
Hardlicker wrote:
If you want my body and you think I'm sexy
come on sugar let me know.
If you really need me just reach out and touch me
come on honey tell me so
Tell me so baby
I'm still trying to understand this thread lol... honestly. Seems you all have fun with it though. It's over my head.
Current IGN: TheBearerOfLight
Gizoogle Chris: "Da State of Exile muthafuckas axed mah crazy ass ta post a reminder dat they podcast is dis weekend, as usual. It aint nuthin but tha nick nack patty wack, I still gots tha bigger sack."
"
BoltThrower87 wrote:
I'm not claiming divinity. I've never claimed purity of soul. I've never claimed to have the answers to life. I only put out songs and answer questions as honestly as I can... But I still believe in peace, love and understanding.

"
Moonyu wrote:
A beard will never talk back
A beard is more attractive when it’s hairy and fat
A beard’ll stick by you when a woman won’t
A beard looks better with age, women don’t
You can attack your beard with a razor, it’ll keep coming back

You can stroke your beard all night, it’ll never get tired
And a beard will never up and leave you and attach itself to some other guy, no
A beard will do what you want, it will always behave
A beard will never ask you to shave
If you throw up all over your beard, your beard won’t mind

A beard won’t care if you’re shit in the sack
And a beard will never get together with the other beards
and talk about you behind your back, oh
A beard won’t get angry, or jealous or weird
If it sees you looking at another man’s beard
A beard will never go and start having sex with some guy from her work, and then try and turn that shit around by telling you it’s your fault ‘cos you never paid any attention to her feelings

A beard won’t turn and walk away
A beard will be with you all the way
I’ll take a beard over a woman any old day
I said I’ll take a beard over a woman any day

"
Upandatem wrote:
Wendy? Darling? Light, of my life. I'm not gonna hurt ya. You didn't let me finish my sentence. I said, I'm not gonna hurt ya. I'm just going to bash your brains in.

"Withdrawing in disgust is not the same as apathy"

"
Moonyu wrote:
"I ought to be crucified, crucified on a cross, not pitied! Crucify me, oh judge, crucify me but pity me!"

"
Hardlicker wrote:
There shall, in that time, be *rumors* of things going astray, errrm, and there shall be a great confusion as to where things really are, and nobody will really know where lieth those little things wi - with the sort of raffia work base that has an attachment. At this time, a friend shall lose his friend's hammer and the young shall not know where lieth the things possessed by their fathers that their fathers put there only just the night before, about eight o'clock.
"
Moonyu wrote:
My butt is itchy.

"
VictorDoom wrote:
I've just heard that the Moon is having trouble getting into a "full" state due to his severe itchiness.

"
Xpire wrote:
Dark nights ahead then till he can get some cream or some shit that will help ease his discomfort.

"
Lachdanan wrote:
I foretold this from the very start. We need a back up Moon for just such an emergency.

"
Juicebox360 wrote:
I knew this kid from school who once had an itchy butt. It didn't turn out so well for them. Red butt cheeks like a baboon.

"
Speaking of lifting, has anyone ever lifted with an itchy butt? It ain't easy, I'll tell you that.

I sincerely urge you to pull a quote out of my history of vanity to just show that there's still value left in me.
You will never see a man faking anger, passion and relentless behavior.

You will always see a man faking love, politeness and respectful behavior.
"
Deceptionist wrote:
When my butt itches, I don't scratch it.

Firstly, I imagine what it must be like to be a butt cheek that's experiencing an itch, whether it's a physical manifestation or an imagined irritation.

I'll then begin to envision what outcome a simple scratch could mean. Will it solve the immediate problem or create a paradox of endless time loops that all eclipse themselves into a meaningless outcome.

My willpower and consciousness begins to send messages to my butt that overrides the sensation of the itch.

Unfortunately whilst I was using all my willpower to achieve this feat, my subconscious took control and before I even knew it, my hand scratched my butt, instantly rendering all the thought process involved redundant.

I never wrote that, therefore I must be valueless.
You will never see a man faking anger, passion and relentless behavior.

You will always see a man faking love, politeness and respectful behavior.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info