Favorite quotes from frequent off topic posters

"
One man, and one woman are required. And it's awesome and beautiful. Two men... Doing whatever, will not result in reproduction, and I find it very unnattactive and unpleasant. Wich is my right. But as stated above, I could care less. I don't tell people what to do with their junk.
"
peachii wrote:
Logic fail. "Nature intends man to have sex with women" does not equal "nature does not intend man to have sex with man." From what I can tell of the male sex drive, nature intended them to try to put their dick in pretty much everything.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
"
bhavv wrote:
Brainzzzzzzz.
"
DeckardXLeah wrote:
Why am I angry gelatin?
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
"
Enzari wrote:
I don't always post in the wrong thread, but when I do, Moon dies a little inside.

"
Hardlicker wrote:
Don't believe it. He loves being kicked.

"
I think he enjoys my punching him way too much. Creepy old goat!

"
Moonyu wrote:
Its more of an addiction.
"
Do you smell it? That smell. A kind of smelly smell. The smelly smell that smells... smelly.

Anchovies.
"
I fuckin lul'd
Source. (Very bottom of page.)
"
Hardlicker wrote:
I hear shitposting is at an all time low.

"
You heard right Hardlicker.

"
Hardlicker wrote:
You mean it's happening less frequently? Or has it became so predictably lame that it's not worth reading?

"
Yes!

"
Hardlicker wrote:
Plus I hear that Charan changed his name to a symbol or something. I think it's Chinese for...Crouching tiger, hidden Bengal.

"
It doesn't mean that. It means...something else but not that.

"
Hardlicker wrote:
It doesn't matter anyway, I don't speak in astronomy symbol language.

"
I think you mean astrology.

"Withdrawing in disgust is not the same as apathy"

"
goetzjam wrote:
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
goetzjam wrote:
Literally the worst fucking idea ever.
I mean, I'm against it too, but I generally rank the Holocaust higher up on the really-bad-idea hierarchy.
Maybe equal.
what happened to bhavv? same as bmbi?
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info