Favorite quotes from frequent off topic posters

I've looked back over some recent comments that I thought might be fun to read.

"
Moonyu wrote:
I really am a man, I promise, don't let the skirt fool you.

"
Vakirauta wrote:
I'm craving a bacon sandwich right now.

"
VictorDoom wrote:
Easy listening music inspires me to write love songs.

"
ToxicRatt wrote:
Seriously you guys need to be more serious.

"
Velocireptile wrote:
I love to fondle other people's wood.

"
Raycheetah wrote:
Dogs make me very nervous ='[.]'=

"
I like to oil up chick's with huge muscles.

"
Bex_GGG wrote:
If you guys can't play nice, I'm going to bang your heads together and send you to your rooms without any supper.

"
bhavv wrote:
Can you guys please stop obsessing with genitalia?

"
Pavshaus wrote:
If you think about existence and all it's intricacies then you are thinking way too much.

"Withdrawing in disgust is not the same as apathy"

Last edited by Hardlicker on Nov 13, 2013, 7:47:10 PM
Last bumped on Apr 19, 2016, 9:12:04 AM
"
Fire_Kid wrote:
wat
"You can't bash someone else's shitty taste in music when you listen to 'grindcore'" -TheWretch̢
Almost 2000 posts and that's your favorite?

Eh.
There are so many others that it was hard to pick. I like this one too.

"
Moonyu wrote:
I am Connor MacLeod of the Clan MacLeod. I was born in 1518 in the village of Glenfinnan on the shores of Loch Shiel. And I am immortal.

"
Hardlicker wrote:
There are so many others that it was hard to pick. I like this one too.

"
Moonyu wrote:
I am Connor MacLeod of the Clan MacLeod. I was born in 1518 in the village of Glenfinnan on the shores of Loch Shiel. And I am immortal.

False!

You are in Fact very Mortal.
Not only would you die if your head were to be remove from your shoulders.
You would also die of old Age. I'm pretty sure the Vacuum of space, Incineration and explosive disassembly's would also kill you.

Just sayin'.
You can be the ripest, juiciest peach in the world,
and there’s still going to be somebody who hates peaches.
I wrote that? Damn I'm good.
"
Velocireptile wrote:
When I was little, we found a man. He looked like... like, butchered. The old woman in the village crossed themselves... and whispered crazy things - strange things. "El Diablo cazador de hombres." Only in the hottest years this happens - and this year, it grows hot. We begin finding our men. We found them sometimes without their skins... and sometimes much, much worse. ..."El caza trofeos de los hombres" means "the demon who makes trophies of men".

"
Pavshaus wrote:
He knows that you have to laugh at the things that hurt you just to keep yourself in balance, just to keep the world from running you plumb crazy.

how the shit did he know i play music?
I carve and sell real animal skulls, check out my work here: https://www.instagram.com/victorseiche/
https://www.facebook.com/victorseicheart/
World first Uber Atziri as 2h and 2h RT build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1058950
Highest level char in Closed Beta, Wytchfindergeneral
It's amazing the things that you say over time, many of which you have long forgotten were ever said. But then, that is the beauty of saying something... you don't have to listen, that's the other guys job.
We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info