Favorite quotes from frequent off topic posters

"
Hardlicker wrote:
I consider conversations with people to be mind exercises, but I don't want to pull a muscle, so I stretch a lot. That's why I'm constantly either rolling my eyes or yawning.

"
Lachdanan wrote:
If you're too open-minded; your brains will fall out.

"
VictorDoom wrote:
I think the key indicator for wealth is not good grades, work ethic, or IQ. I believe it's relationships. Ask yourself two questions: How many people do I know, and how much ransom money could I get for each one?

"
khan wrote:
Brainz alone are useless in a fight, Mr.MoonYu.
You, you can't even break a rule, how would you be expected to break bone?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcKqhDFhNHI
Last edited by Lachdanan on Apr 8, 2015, 9:43:05 AM
"
VictorDoom wrote:
I'm sorry Moon, but Hardlicker said I'm not allowed to fraternize with victims of his evil plot.

"
Moonyu wrote:
Look, you're really cute, but I can't understand what you're saying. Say the first thing again.

"
Lachdanan wrote:
I once told a women I was Kevin Costner and it worked because I believed it.

"Withdrawing in disgust is not the same as apathy"

why does this thread have a fake GGG tag? Did they post then delte their comment?
LLD BOTW spark/arc caster guide http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1133731
"
andkamen wrote:
why does the Illuminati delete GGG's posts?

Its quite simple really.
Spoiler
Aliens
"
Lachdanan wrote:
When you morph the path of exile logo into a pyramid shape, it turns into a triangle. The Illuminati is a triangle. This proves they are connected.
You won't get no glory on that side of the hole.
"
Chris wrote:
All hail our lord, our god, and our favorite PoE player, Bhavv!.

(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
"
Upandatem wrote:
Its not everyday you get a chance to punch a nun in the face and I blew mine. Well, maybe blew is the wrong term.
"
andkamen wrote:
He who questions training only trains himself at asking questions.

"
Moonyu wrote:
All right now, I'm sorry about that. I just have a tendency to lose my concentration when I've got a salad fork stuck in my rear end.

"
Upandatem wrote:
There's no reason we need to be shackled by the strictures of the employee-employer relationship. Unless you're into that sort of thing. In which case, I got some shackles in the back. I'm just kidding. But seriously, I've got 'em.

"
bhavv wrote:
It is sometimes hard in times like these to understand God's way. Why would he allow nine innocent people to be run down in the prime of their lives by a senior citizen who, perhaps, shouldn't be driving? It is then that me must understand God's sense of humor is very different from our own. He does not laugh at the simple "man walks into a bar" joke. No, God needs complex irony and subtle farcical twists that seem macabre to you and me. All that we can hope for is that God got his good laugh, and a tragedy such as this will never happen again.

"Withdrawing in disgust is not the same as apathy"

"
Hardlicker wrote:
Ever wake up and realize that last night may have been the best night of your life? A night that will never repeat itself ever? A magical night full of promise and fulfillment, as if God had chosen that night just for you?

Yeah, me neither.

"
VictorDoom wrote:
I thought I was just too wasted to remember correctly. Damn.

"
Lachdanan wrote:
Just pretend that I said something morbid. Actually feeling pretty good right now, but I don't want to ruin my record.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info