Favorite quotes from frequent off topic posters

"
VictorDoom wrote:
Easy listening music inspires me to write love songs.

I'm sad about this. I've read better rants from Victor then that. You should be ashamed!
When a banker jumps out of a window, jump after him, that's where the money is.
"
Hardlicker wrote:
I was only two people short of a three way last night.

This one was just classic!
We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
"
Fire_Kid wrote:
And he's laying there, he's fucking screaming. There's pieces of him all over me, just...like this, and I'm tryin' to pull him off, you know, my friend that's all over me! I've got blood and everything and I'm tryin' to hold him together! I'm puttin'... the guy's fuckin' insides keep coming out! And nobody would help! Nobody would help! He's saying, sayin' "I wanna go home! I wanna go home!" He keeps calling my name! "I wanna go home, Johnny! I wanna drive my Chevy!" I said "With what? I can't find your fuckin' legs! I can't find your legs!"

"
Vakirauta wrote:
Never gonna give you up,
Never gonna let you down
Never gonna run around and desert you
Never gonna make you cry,
Never gonna say goodbye
Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you

"
cronk wrote:
Hey, man, you don't talk to the Colonel. You listen to him. The man's enlarged my mind. He's a poet-warrior in the classic sense. I mean, sometimes he'll, uh, well, you'll say hello to him, right? And he'll just walk right by you, and he won't even notice you. And suddenly he'll grab you, and he'll throw you in a corner, and he'll say "Do you know that 'if' is the middle word in life? 'If you can keep your head when all about you are losing theirs and blaming it on you, if you can trust yourself when all men doubt you'..." I mean, I'm no, I can't – I'm a little man, I'm a little man, he's, he's a great man.

"
Xpire wrote:
Get your punk asses out of my sushi bar!
"Withdrawing in disgust is not the same as apathy"

Spoiler
Sorry for this sniping Asian GIF. Prepare your headaches.

Spoiler
Not even sorry.
When a banker jumps out of a window, jump after him, that's where the money is.
Last edited by Xpire on Nov 14, 2013, 3:45:32 PM
While being taught how to measure Electricity:

"
Fire_Kid wrote:
"
Fire_Kid wrote:
wat
You can be the ripest, juiciest peach in the world,
and there’s still going to be somebody who hates peaches.
"
EpsilonWhale wrote:
I got robbed by a sweet old lady on a motorized cart. I didn't even see it comin'!

"
Moonyu wrote:
Yeah, I know - and I can't even bloody spell. What about those poor bloody academics, those college graduates, battling their guts out to write some airy-fairy piece of exaggerated artwork? And here's a bloke, sitting in a cell, who can't spell, and he's written a best-seller. It's sold two hundred and fifty thousand copies. And it's still selling. And he's writing another one. And I can't even spell. I'm semi-bloody-illiterate.

"
Hardlicker wrote:

I think I have a mooncrush on MoonYu.

Also I live with my poisonous Turtle I named Hardlicked for obvious reasons.

This was my personal favorite.
"
ToxicRatt wrote:
If this is some kind of joke, it's not funny! And I know funny! I'm a clownfish!

"
Moonyu wrote:
Shut up, please. I am very busy and important.

"
"Did you deem yourself strong, because you were able to twist the heads off civilized folk, poor weaklings with muscles like rotten string? Hell! Break the neck of a wild Cimmerian bull before you call yourself strong. I did that, before I was a full-grown man...!"

Ugh, I was trying to do somethign funny, but it didn't work.
"You can't bash someone else's shitty taste in music when you listen to 'grindcore'" -TheWretch̢
Last edited by Fire_Kid on Nov 14, 2013, 8:34:45 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info