It's on G, fuck all that bickering beef
I can hear sweat trickling down your cheek
Your heartbeat sound like Sasquatch feet
Thundering, shaking the concrete
Finish it, stop, when I foil the plot
Neighbors call the cops said they heard mad shots
Saw me in the drop, three in the corner

"
I am out here for you. You don't know what it's like to be ME out here for YOU. It is an up-at-dawn, pride-swallowing siege that I will never fully tell you about, ok? Help me... help you. Help me, help you.

"
Moonyu wrote:
My Dearest Hardlicker.

I couldn't sleep last night because I know that it's over between us. I'm not bitter anymore, because I know that what we had was real. And if in some distant place in the future we see each other in our new lives, I'll smile at you with joy and remember how we spent the summer beneath the trees, learning from each other and growing in love. The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach for more, that plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds, and that's what you've given me. That's what I hope to give to you forever. I love you.

I'll be seeing you.

MoonYu

"Withdrawing in disgust is not the same as apathy"

"
MoonYu wrote:
My Dearest Hardlicker.

I couldn't sleep last night because I know that it's over between us. I'm not bitter anymore, because I know that what we had was real. And if in some distant place in the future we see each other in our new lives, I'll smile at you with joy and remember how we spent the summer beneath the trees, learning from each other and growing in love. The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach for more, that plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds, and that's what you've given me. That's what I hope to give to you forever. I love you.

I'll be seeing you.

MoonYu

"
Hardlicker Wrote:
Bitch! it aint over till I say it's over! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Was it over when Old Yellar shot that stupid fucking kid? I'll tell you when it's over!

Fine, see you later.
Spoiler
Getting crowded in that closet though.
"
Hardlicker's Wife wrote:

Reduced for quick sale. One husband, barely used. Will include maintenance case of whiskey to get him by until he arrives. Will include child of choice as well. Just pay separate shipping and handling.

Signed, the Future Mrs. VictorDoom

Dude! that's harsh!

Spoiler
I wonder if she would be willing to take Vakirauta in trade?
"
Moonyu wrote:
Ya know, I sure do like a girl with nice tits like yours who talks tough and looks like she can fuck like a bunny. Do you fuck like that? Cause if ya do, I'll fuck ya good. Like a big ol' jackrabbit bunny, jump all around that hole. Bobby Peru don't come up for air.

"
Vakirauta wrote:
I don't know. I had a dream. In fact, it was the night I met you. In the dream, there was our world and the world was dark because there weren't any robins, and the robins represented love. And for the longest time, there was just this darkness. And all of a sudden, thousands of robins were set free, and they flew down and brought this Blinding Light of Love. And it seemed like that love would be the only thing that would make any difference. And it did. So I guess it means there is trouble 'til the robins come.

"
Moonyu wrote:
My dog barks some. Mentally you picture my dog, but I have not told you the type of dog which I have. Perhaps you even picture Toto, from The Wizard of Oz. But I can tell you, my dog is always with me. WOOF!

"
Moonyu wrote:

I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.

"
Hardlicker wrote:
You can't rollerskate in a buffalo heard but you can be happy if you've a mind to.

"
Vakirauta wrote:
Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings.

"
Pavshaus wrote:
When I die, I want to go peacefully like my grandfather did–in his sleep. Not yelling and screaming like the passengers in his car.
We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
"
HardlickerWrote:

I am not worthy!

"
Vakirauta wrote:

The World is a lie and I am the only man alive to see it for what it really is! A jello filled bean bag chair! Awake World! It's sugar free Jello!

"
PavshausWrote:

The wisdom of MoonYu fills my heart with joy much like the medicine I take for my uncontrollable flatulence.
I remember laying down that phat Rap.
It was Dope.
You can be the ripest, juiciest peach in the world,
and there’s still going to be somebody who hates peaches.
"
Pavshaus wrote:
My life fades, the vision dims. All that remains are memories. I remember a time of chaos, ruined dreams, this wasted land. But most of all, I remember the road warrior, the man we called Max. To understand who he was we have to go back to the other time. When the world was powered by the black fuel, and the desert sprouted great cities of pipe and steel. Gone now, swept away. For reasons long forgotten two mighty warrior tribes went to war and touched off a blaze which engulfed them all. Without fuel they were nothing. They'd built a house of straw. The thundering machines sputtered and stopped. Their leaders talked and talked and talked, but nothing could stem the avalanche. Their world crumbled. Cities exploded. A whirlwind of looting, a firestorm of fear. Men began to feed on men.

"
Moonyu wrote:
You're just like your brother. Ignorant, uneducated hillbilly, except the only special thing about you is your peculiar ideas about love-making, which is no love-making at all.

"
Velocireptile wrote:
O.K., let me tell you what Like a Virgin's about. It's all about this cooze who's a regular fuck machine, I'm talking morning, day, night, afternoon, dick, dick, dick, dick, dick, dick, dick, dick, dick.

"
Pavshaus wrote:
You see, no one's going to help you Bubby, because there isn't anybody out there to do it. No one. We're all just complicated arrangements of atoms and subatomic particles — we don't live. But our atoms do move about in such a way as to give us identity and consciousness. We don't die; our atoms just rearrange themselves. There is no God. There can be no God; it's ridiculous to think in terms of a superior being. An inferior being, maybe, because we, we who don't even exist, we arrange our lives with more order and harmony than God ever arranged the earth. We measure; we plot; we create wonderful new things. We are the architects of our own existence. What a lunatic concept to bow down before a God who slaughters millions of innocent children, slowly and agonizingly starves them to death, beats them, tortures them, rejects them. What folly to even think that we should not insult such a God, damn him, think him out of existence. It is our duty to think God out of existence. It is our duty to insult him. Fuck you, God! Strike me down if you dare, you tyrant, you non-existent fraud! It is the duty of all human beings to think God out of existence. Then we have a future. Because then — and only then — do we take full responsibility for who we are. And that's what you must do, Bubby: think God out of existence; take responsibility for who you are.

"
Moonyu wrote:
Here's your bed, and there's your suitcase, and I've put your cat in the freezer, and we can bury that tomorrow, ok?

"
Vakirauta wrote:
Jesus can see everything I do... and he's going to beat me brainless!

I am drunk off of extremely expensive white wine... someone entertain me.
'An open mind is like a Fortress with it's gates unbarred and unguarded'.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info