Favorite quotes from frequent off topic posters

"
Hardlicker wrote:
There are 10^11 stars in the galaxy. That used to be a huge number. But it's only a hundred billion. It's less than the national deficit! We used to call them astronomical numbers. Now we should call them economical numbers.

"
Moonyu wrote:
There is a computer disease that anybody who works with computers knows about. It's a very serious disease and it interferes completely with the work. The trouble with computers is that you 'play' with them!
You won't get no glory on that side of the hole.
"
I quit POE.
Remember when I won a screenshot contest and made everyone butt-hurt? Pepperidge Farm remembers.
Last edited by Xendran on Mar 24, 2014, 9:07:55 PM
"
Upandatem wrote:
I dunno what the hell's in there, but it's weird and pissed off, whatever it is.

"
Hardlicker wrote:
Which one of you disrespectful men been tossing his dirty drawers in the kitchen trash can, huh? From now, I want my kitchen clean, all right? Germ free!

"
Moonyu wrote:
I know I'm human. And if you were all these things, then you'd just attack me right now, so some of you are still human. This thing doesn't want to show itself, it wants to hide inside an imitation. It'll fight if it has to, but it's vulnerable out in the open. If it takes us over, then it has no more enemies, nobody left to kill it. And then it's won.
zombiedismembermentfuckyeah!
"
RandallMourn wrote:
I use to play that alien on T.V. Yeah it ain't so funny now that they landed. Weren't the little green fuckers we thought they were. They were eight feet tall, they were black and they were pissed!
"
I got one.

She's mine.

You can't have her.

She snores anyway.
- Charan
"
Moonyu wrote:
Wait a second, let's recap. Last night, we lost my car, we accepted stolen money from a transsexual stripper, and now some space nerds want us to find something we can't pronounce. I hate to say it, Upandatem, but maybe we need to cut back on the shibbying.

"
RandallMourn wrote:
How would Christ benefit from me putting my tongue in someone's mouth?

"
Xendran wrote:
I am the master of the C.L.I.T. Remember this fucking face. Whenever you see C.L.I.T., you'll see this fucking face. I make that shit work. It does whatever the fuck I tell it to. No one rules the C.L.I.T like me.

"
Wraeclastian wrote:
If God didn't want things up our ass, he would have given the rectum a gag reflex.

"
Upandatem wrote:
I am one gay black kid getting punched in the face away from a nervous breakdown.

"
VictorDoom wrote:
Last words? How's aboot: "Get me the fuck out of this chair!" How's that for last words?

"Withdrawing in disgust is not the same as apathy"

"
Hardlicker wrote:
My grandfather died in a concentration camp

he fell off the guard tower
I carve and sell real animal skulls, check out my work here: https://www.instagram.com/victorseiche/
https://www.facebook.com/victorseicheart/
World first Uber Atziri as 2h and 2h RT build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1058950
Highest level char in Closed Beta, Wytchfindergeneral
"
BoltThrower87 wrote:
Heroin makes you constipated. The heroin from my last hit was fading, and the suppositories had yet to melt.

[moans loudly, doubles over]

I'm no longer constipated.
You won't get no glory on that side of the hole.
"
is it safe?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info