but just the same
I must be going.

I'll stay a week or two,
I'll stay the summer through,
but I am telling you,
I must be going.

"
VictorDoom wrote:
What is chemistry but the ability to attract adoration in others. You see, you're like me, Mr. McElroy. You're a sky-high-etrist, I'm a sky-high-etrist. See, I always knew I'd be a drug dealer, even when I was a kid. I saw me dad hit me mother, me mother hit me brother, me brother hit me sister, and me sister fuck me father. So I suppose it's inevitable, really. I mean, you'd have to be on drugs just to live in that madhouse, wouldn't you?

"
VictorDoom wrote:
So my boss, he was talking to me about how many sick days I've taken. And I was like, you know 'Don't go there,' you know. But he kept on about wanting to see some kind of a doctor's note or something. And I said 'Look, I'm seriously serious. You *don't* want to go there. He kept talking and talking and being such a nag, and I just *blacked out.* I blacked out. And I woke up, and I was standing over him and I was screaming "I told you not to go there! I told you not to go there!"

"
Moonyu wrote:
Yeah. When I collect workman's comp, some lady has to fill out the paperwork. That's her job. If it wasn't for me, she'd be unemployed.

"
Lachdanan wrote:
Hello operator?
I'd like to report a murder.
Yes that's right, a murder.
Can I describe it, sure of course I can.
Well let's see. There were words, lots of them and they were familiar sort of but I'd never seen them arranged in such a way before.
It looked as if someone had just blasted out a bunch of words shot gun style and left them unedited where they landed.
It was cold blooded murder of the English language I tell you.
Wait what? What do you mean nobody cares? That's what's wrong with this country.
"Withdrawing in disgust is not the same as apathy"

"
Xpire wrote:

Ooh baby, I hear you spend night time
Wrapped like candy in a blue blue neon glow
Fade away and radiate
Fade away and radiate

Ooh baby, watchful lines
Vibrate soft in brainwave time
Silver pictures move so slow
Golden tubes faintly glow

Electric faces seem to merge
Hidden voices mock your words
Fade away and radiate
Fade away and radiate
"
Fire_Kid wrote:
Did you ever notice when you go to somebody else's house, you never quite feel a hundred percent at home? You know why? No room for your stuff. Somebody else's stuff is all over the goddamn place!
"
Vakirauta wrote:
They'll be ga ga at the go go
When they see me in my toga
My toga made of blond
Brilliantined
Biblical hair
"
Moonyu wrote:
"Everyone knows rock music reached perfection in 1974; it's a scientific fact!"

"Withdrawing in disgust is not the same as apathy"

"
Lachdanan wrote:
Real Ping-Pong
is not played for trophies.

It is played in the shadows,
in dark alleys and backrooms

for hard cash
and cheap, ugly women.
"
Hardlicker wrote:

"
peachii wrote:
Damn maybe I need to stream, naked.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info