We have to go deeper.

A simple idea.
Create a series of posts. In the first official post, write a cipher consisting of key words. In various sections and topics on the forum write posts with cleverly hidden piece of the puzzle in their content. Let people think and have some fun with it.
"For courage you have to pay,
Fear is for free."
Throw up a few minutes of footage in decent quality and get people to make a promo video for POE that is less than 1 minute long.

Not only will it make some cool videos, it might also get a little bit of publicity for the game.

I'll bet a few people would make some pretty cool videos.
There are a lot of good suggestions so far!

I will pick a winner in the morning so our European friends have a chance too.
And as it is such so also as such is it unto you
Making a contest for more info on more contests for another contest.
It's morning here ^^, got up at 7 am to see if I had got a key ;( >< timer.
/Duckzz
"
IMDisappoint wrote:
There are a lot of good suggestions so far!

I will pick a winner in the morning so our European friends have a chance too.

Phew. I'm nervous. The fate of the world lies in your hands.
"
Goatlust wrote:
Throw up a few minutes of footage in decent quality and get people to make a promo video for POE that is less than 1 minute long.

Not only will it make some cool videos, it might also get a little bit of publicity for the game.

I'll bet a few people would make some pretty cool videos.

You are lucky, the timer picked you, i see it only picks the ones with gay names !
Thanks Jonus for the invite, you are the best !
I stopped hacking the timer ! :>
Goat lust isnt neceserily gay she might be a woman!!!
"
IZombie wrote:
Whoever has the most steam account worth.

http://www.steamcalculator.com/

Shows their dedication to gaming and some probability they'll spend to help PoE out. :)

(they have to msg you on steam or change their steamname to prove it's them!)

I tried this, it said mine was worth 0 dollars and that i made my account 17 years before i was born.... just me? or is that site crap
You tube video contest, may hav been said already but i didnt read every post.

Just 1 to 2 mins of anything at all, lean towards comedy or sumthing really cool like fire and explosions, maybe juggling or eating dog food or sumthing.

If i get sum keys to hand out im soooo doing this contest, i wanna see what type of crazy people will do for a key.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info