We have to go deeper.

Is it allowed to share videos from beta to you tube?
"
OminancE wrote:
Number from 1 to 500, first person that says the number in the thread gets the key, multiple entries disqualified ;D

You dun stole my idea! Mines posted on page 3!
RegnarDrowsII - 79 DW Ranger, #6 One month race 10/16/2012
"
diamond wrote:
Is it allowed to share videos from beta to you tube?

yes it is.
Keysus is my guide!
Record yourself saying the key out loud. Edit it to run backwards, distort it in other ways, then post the audio file. See if anyone can decipher it.
That's to say . . . you understand . . . the dusk . . . the strain . . . waiting
What about a competition that ur gonna guess what movie your talking about and places and stuff in that movie, for example: What was the mouse Circus Called in the GreenMile wich mister jingles was going to :O
Last edited by BestGamerInTheWorld on Sep 4, 2011, 7:27:08 AM
The most crative way of asking for a key?
Hm...tell people to picture themselves with piece of paper saying " i want a key" on strange places like top of a tree or something.
But they will do it on their own risk of breaking something :P
Thanks for letting me get a shot too, just woke up and saw this.

A creative way to give a key away would be something like hidden messages of some sort, maybe over some live stream with some part of the beta key is shown for like a few seconds and so on, could have been done while the race was going on etc. Maybe not in the right order, but to make people not just have it pre written down .. Else it would end up with the fastest writer gets it ..

Edit: If no one guess the key after the stream, it could be written down in incorrect order on a paper if someone missed it ..
Last edited by Wyvernic on Sep 4, 2011, 7:10:42 AM
A creative way off giving out keys could be, riddles with hidden keys, made in a graphic program, like cs5 or 3ds max.. the first who guess the right key obvious gets it ;)

Just a thought :D
Last edited by Zyxen on Sep 4, 2011, 7:55:04 AM
Have people post videos of them doing jumping jacks, pushups, or situps. whoever does the most gets key. Have them start video by holding up paper saying their account name + date for legitimacy.
Idea 1:

Take 4 Envelpopes
Write down one Part of the Key on each these envelopes.

Then take several Pictures with clear recognizable forms. Lets say around 12.

Choose 4 Pictures and distribute them into
the envelopes.

Then Post a link to a Zipfile for all 12 pictures.

Then order the contestors to remote-view (or guess) the Pictures in the right order.
The First to get the right order wins the key.

Only one guess per person!

Idea 2:

Best POE-Poem wins the key.
Downloading at the Moment
Last edited by Sputtel on Sep 4, 2011, 7:37:06 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info