We have to go deeper.

Another suggestion:

A pokerstars.net tournament between each other, who wins the table, wins the key ! :P

[ please give me the key, it`s 8 AM, i wanna download the game and sleep a few hours, this timer stole my sleep.]

I know you won`t give me the key, it was just a suggestion.
Thanks Jonus for the invite, you are the best !
I stopped hacking the timer ! :>
Last edited by BoDy on Sep 4, 2011, 1:15:16 AM
Everybody would wait on that one considering 36 possibilities for last letter..
Create a game play video of the game.. Maybe around 10 minutes long..

Upload this video to youtube and create throughout the video hidden annotations with the letters of the beta key, 1 annotation per letter/number of the key..

Put those annotations all in different spots/times, as well as in order of the beta key..
IGN: Rotten
Hope I'm allowed two entries, if not disregard this.

Take a strip of paper. Write the beta key on one side and "pathofexile.com" on the other. Then find a geocache near your area or make one yourself and place it inside. Or just toss it out the window, that'd work too.
Last edited by terazeal on Sep 4, 2011, 1:46:42 AM
The person should get the key when they answer this question: (What is something that has 3 entry ways, but one exit?). There is only one answer.
watermelon is to water as Kumquat is to _____?
Play a hangman-style giveaway. People can guess letters and numbers - and hope that they guess the key correctly. Now this would have to be on a live stream of some sort, most likely. Possibly in this thread(or another), even.

Oh, and that's what she said(to the title).
Last edited by Ohcrit on Sep 4, 2011, 2:12:47 AM
Send me a pic of a mutha flipping samich.

Best samich ever winz.

Hell yeaaa
Number from 1 to 500, first person that says the number in the thread gets the key, multiple entries disqualified ;D
A contest, where people actually need to be creative and actually have to work for the key they want. Maybe make their own fansite, or their very own video advertising PoE, with various clips of the game and Pax footage etc. And who ever has worked the hardest with the most appealing/creative video or fansite wins the key.

:)

/Duckzz
Last edited by wasteman on Sep 4, 2011, 3:14:58 AM
If i get picked and recieve extra keys il probs go to the bigest inv thread dnd dice a page then dnd dice a person from that page and if its not some OMGKEYPLOXOK??? guy pm him simple as that

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info