We have to go deeper.

My 3rd idea, have a contest for people to try to come up with class 6. Although we can't know who is correct make them give detailed info about the class skills and etc. The one you find most interesting/realistic wins?
"
Reader wrote:
I wouldn't suggest any PoE type trivia since that would marginally favor beta users, even though they shouldn't even be entering in these contests!

Knowledge gained from reading and watching PoE won't help the developers much. I'd say make a contest that somehow helps the creativity of the game designers.

For instance, back when Serejai@TL.net made a topic and asked the community to come up with an item using a TL's staff name, I thought that was a neat idea the PoE community could use to contribute and invigorate the developers.

So, how about suggesting a monster and its attributes, name, attack animation, etc. And the best one wins that.

Or if that's too simplistic, come up with a quest. You meet a homely man who asks you to look into the recent murder of his wife. You eventually locate her corpse and find out she has two incisions on her neck. You turn around and find the supposedly widowed husband waiting behind you, ready to pounce on his dinner!

This one is good,create a quest would be awesome!
Keysus is my guide!
haha on the topic on the steamcalculator.com thing i have peple already beat on that one!

http://www.steamcalculator.com/id/itsmedan

Account Information
Username: Solace|Ban'dInMostLeagues
CommunityID: 76561197968935285
Custom URL: itsmedan
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:4334778
Steam member since: 2004-09-12
This is actually a great idea for giving out a key. I think another good one would be a give a prediction of what the score to maybe a football game is going to be
"
itsmedan wrote:
haha on the topic on the steamcalculator.com thing i have peple already beat on that one!

http://www.steamcalculator.com/id/itsmedan

Account Information
Username: Solace|Ban'dInMostLeagues
CommunityID: 76561197968935285
Custom URL: itsmedan
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:4334778
Steam member since: 2004-09-12

Don't make me buy all of Railworks 2, sir....
"
lordunholy wrote:

Don't make me buy all of Railworks 2, sir....

Must be a lot of add-ons to that game eh? Believe it or not all mine are from seasonal sales. I absolutely love video games, especially indie ones.

Another idea is maybe the best video of that persons favorite video game
Last edited by itsmedan on Sep 4, 2011, 12:34:03 AM
Hold absolutely any kind of contest, then decide the winner based not on how well each post meets the requirements set forth, but on how each post scores in a points system wherein the value of the post is equal to the sum of the values of its letters in Scrabble divided by its total number of letters.
Since you play SC2, hold a SC2 tournament! lol.. just random thoughts (grasping at straws haha)
"
IMDisappoint wrote:
Want a key?

Suggest a creative way to give away another key.

Best suggestion gets a key as well as a welcome gift from my overflowing stash, which will be better if you play hardcore.

Contest will end when there is a clear winner.

Hold a Hacking Contest! How?

http://www.hackertest.net/

Show proof with how far you got! Best hacker wins the key! :D
Hey I think this one might be interesting - wait until the beta time resets to 35 mins then make a post telling everyone to guess the next upcoming randoms join date! person closest to the date without going over wins. Sounds fun :D Just make sure you cut it off when timer resets.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info