We have to go deeper.

"
xPyrox wrote:

Also do you know when ? I'm not rummaging their forums everyday just a few times a week, if I had a general time frame I'd look out for it! :D

It'll be a PoE beta key give away, but the questions will be related to Starcraft/TL so that I will know that the winner is in some way knowledgeable about their community rather than someone who's visiting only to snag a key.

Edit:

It'll be after this one ends so I can get more feedback there.
And as it is such so also as such is it unto you
Last edited by IMDisappoint on Sep 4, 2011, 12:12:34 AM
"
I will actually be doing this on teamliquid as I am a fan of their community. The questions will be starcraft/TL-related so if you're a TL'er, look out for that.

that would be nice.

do a jigsaw puzzle,like take a picture cut it into pieces,the one who puts the pieces together first wins.alternatively the one who guesses the contents of the picture right before you complete it wins.
Keysus is my guide!
"
IMDisappoint wrote:
"
xPyrox wrote:

Also do you know when ? I'm not rummaging their forums everyday just a few times a week, if I had a general time frame I'd look out for it! :D

It'll be a PoE beta key give away, but the questions will be related to Starcraft/TL so that I will know that the winner is in some way knowledgeable about their community rather than someone who's visiting only to snag a key.

Edit:

It'll be after this one ends so I can get more feedback there.

Ah ok, just interested b/c I'm an avid SC2 player! :D Guess I'll get a chance there b/c I'm out of ideas for this one lol.
Account Information
Username: MyNameIsXyf
CommunityID: 76561197965771352
Custom URL: xyfiscool
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:2752812
Steam member since: 2004-04-12
Found 26 Games with a value of
$299.75 USD

#WINNING Steam games thing,
The purpose of argument should not be victory, but progress.
Idea #5:

This one is harder than the rest. Since Halloween is coming up, provide people that carve up some pumpkins with PoE fanart a key.

P.S. pumpkins are in season starting in September.
How bout making an advertisement type video for POE, you could take videos that are already out from peoples streams and GGG made videos, use your own music and put it all together into like one/two minute video and the best one wins. Could be in the form of like a television commercial or a tribute video.

Username: Lord Unholy
CommunityID: 76561197964906492
Custom URL: lordunholy
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:2320382
Steam member since: 2004-03-07
Found 81 Games with a value of
$1093.20 USD

Yeah
I wouldn't suggest any PoE type trivia since that would marginally favor beta users, even though they shouldn't even be entering in these contests!

Knowledge gained from reading and watching PoE won't help the developers much. I'd say make a contest that somehow helps the creativity of the game designers.

For instance, back when Serejai@TL.net made a topic and asked the community to come up with an item using a TL's staff name, I thought that was a neat idea the PoE community could use to contribute and invigorate the developers.

So, how about suggesting a monster and its attributes, name, attack animation, etc. And the best one wins that.

Or if that's too simplistic, come up with a quest. You meet a homely man who asks you to look into the recent murder of his wife. You eventually locate her corpse and find out she has two incisions on her neck. You turn around and find the supposedly widowed husband waiting behind you, ready to pounce on his dinner!
Pick a number between 1-x (x being whatever you want). First to get that number or closest to after said amount of time walks with it!
RegnarDrowsII - 79 DW Ranger, #6 One month race 10/16/2012
"
lordunholy wrote:

Username: Lord Unholy
CommunityID: 76561197964906492
Custom URL: lordunholy
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:2320382
Steam member since: 2004-03-07
Found 81 Games with a value of
$1093.20 USD

Yeah

grr mine aint loading any... and it is not set to private...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info