Dual 6 Link 97K LL Cyclone/22 LVL AA/EB/MoM/5k HP taking a break

video would be awesome!
Mephixara // Lvl 91 Phys Tornado Ranger
Tynux // Lvl 86 DW Ground Slam Marauder
Ripheuxa // Lvl 90 KB Wander

Still enjoying the build and I did have some RNG today finally (http://imgur.com/CjHTsci) not that big of a deal though since I can't afford the mirror fee's so I did sell it. Going to just upgrade my other gear for now and hopefully a copy of the staff comes up again (one did a couple days ago and couldn't afford). I actually changed to a ES instead of life because I've always done life. This change was made before I had the mirror so still almost all of that currency left for upgrades.

Current gear:

Currently thinking about changing to a dagger though until I can find a copy of the staff.
Last edited by D_W_C on Dec 15, 2013, 12:45:32 AM
started to play this build few weeks ago in domination 90lev atm
still looking for decent ES / ar chest and crit staff but doing "great" with this setup too ...
just wondering if i should replace st with cyclone or not ???
current gear

ign : qizzu & eeppinen & deegu & deeguz
Just converting the video into a bit smaller file and upload it later today. Only 1mb upload bandwith here, so it's going to take a while before it's up..

And about the Cyclone, manaregen MUST be at 350-450 before it's good to use it. Atleast on my setup, 22 level Artctic Armour needs 249/second and combine that with Cyclone's manacost, which is 127 with 20% quality Concentrated Effect and 147 manacost with 0% quality Concentrated Effect.

With 447 manaregen / second I'm still forced to use Discipline in 50% regen maps to sustain mana with constant Cycloning.
Got the Cyclone video uploaded finally. Map is played with Abyssus, as I really stopped caring about safety for now, also the game is getting pretty boring with the mindless repeating the maps over and over again. But anyway, the video is here, also edited it into the first post:

Academy map with easy mods, just showing the Cyclone version (Abyssus in use)

Edit. Uploading a double Vaal video currently, which is a very good example why solo-maps are meaningles.

Upload ready in 4 hours lol

Edit2. While I chose to wear Abyssus 24/7, I thought even the smallest bit of safety might be welcome, eventho said that I don't care about safety anymore, anyway, I thought to use my helm as 2x2 Link CWDT, looking like this:

So there's a high chance to survive physical reflect with the setup, as when the situation comes, that you accidentally go attacking physical reflect, which for me atleast is a massive problem, meaning I almost 1 shot myself to it with Jade + Granite flask on (44k armour).
The situation propably is, when the screen is filled with more stuff and you cannot spot the reflect monster, so when you take that 1220 damage, Enduring Cry kicks in, which should at 11 level grant atleast that one charge and immediately after that, Immortal Call kicks in, so atleast there's time to react for alt+f4, lol.
Last edited by Juhazzz on Dec 15, 2013, 11:23:23 AM
LOL @ stupidly high dps vs double vaal, and thats why you dont trust tooltip dps. A facebreaker abyssus with 45k dps tooltip (even back when it showed 22k on the screen I mean) will still not kill that fast, its got to be the crit.
"
LOL @ stupidly high dps vs double vaal, and thats why you dont trust tooltip dps. A facebreaker abyssus with 45k dps tooltip (even back when it showed 22k on the screen I mean) will still not kill that fast, its got to be the crit.

Yeah the damage is just nuts what it does, but also causes horrifying moments sometimes when there's a lot of action on screen and can't spot the reflect monster, but so far this new cwdt combo has saved from dying to it.

Also, if I was able to get ring with 2% life leech and these horribly hard to find other stats, it'd be possible to use Melee Damage on Full Life -gem, I tried it out yesterday by regretting some life % nodes and going for the Blood Drinker 2% leech passive, the dps is just enormous then, but it's not viable by doing it from passives.

With Melee on Full HP gem, instead of Life Leech, Cyclone's dps jumped to 105k O.o And that is with 2.12 attacks per second.

Of course that gem doesn't work on chaos damage per second maps and monsters that make somekind of burn are there very often. But one test map with it was very promising, dps-wise. But I don't suggest using Abyssus or going full retard on dps if playing in HC.
Last edited by Juhazzz on Dec 16, 2013, 6:16:00 AM
"
Juhazzz wrote:
"

Yeah the damage is just nuts what it does, but also causes horrifying moments sometimes when there's a lot of action on screen and can't spot the reflect monster, but so far this new cwdt combo has saved from dying to it.

Also, if I was able to get ring with 2% life leech and these horribly hard to find other stats, it'd be possible to use Melee Damage on Full Life -gem, I tried it out yesterday by regretting some life % nodes and going for the Blood Drinker 2% leech passive, the dps is just enormous then, but it's not viable by doing it from passives.

With Melee on Full HP gem, instead of Life Leech, Cyclone's dps jumped to 105k O.o And that is with 2.12 attacks per second.

Of course that gem doesn't work on chaos damage per second maps and monsters that make somekind of burn are there very often. But one test map with it was very promising, dps-wise. But I don't suggest using Abyssus or going full retard on dps if playing in HC.

its actually 4.24 aps, the dps is fixed to account for it spinning twice, but the aps is still not showing properly.

if you take the screen dps, its (chance to hit / 100) x 1+(crit chance / 100 x (crit multi - 100)/100) x aps x (all average damage min + max) / 2

where if you go in reverse you will find out the real aps is actually the screen aps by 2, because cyclone spins twice per attack
Last edited by theamazingjojo on Dec 16, 2013, 10:58:01 AM
a little off topic, but im selling my old staff if anyone wants to buy it.

560DPS 5L
IGN FatBeefyBox
Last edited by Deutch420 on Dec 17, 2013, 7:52:10 AM
Sold some more of my items away and got this finally

I'm going to try out the Kaom's version one day, this is kinda reason I took this new staff with Cyclone colours.

Also I regretted 3x8% Life nodes to take Inner Force, which 21% effect also boosts Arctic Armour's all mods by 21% and I must say it was a good decision. Wish I knew of this earlier.

Now AA should be with Inner Force:
-278 Damage taken per hit
305 Mana drained when moving

And it's very visible it gained -48 into the damage taken part.

Also now with the new staff, I'm Cycloning at 85k dps with Hatred. With Haste/Wrath/Anger on top of that, 126k Cyclone lol. And that's both numbers with Life Leech gem still in use.
Last edited by Juhazzz on Dec 19, 2013, 1:16:25 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info