Dual 6 Link 97K LL Cyclone/22 LVL AA/EB/MoM/5k HP taking a break

come back kura <3
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
KURRRRaaaa
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214

Enjoying this build a lot. Only lvl 79, so i cant sustain AA and cyclone with Crace, hatred and clarity up.. But ill lvl up a little more and it should be viable once i have more nodes available. ST is fun anyhows...

My gear isnt anything special, but here it is. The gear sure is hard to find for this build!!!

IGN FatBeefyBox
Last edited by Deutch420 on Dec 11, 2013, 11:58:34 PM
"
Deutch420 wrote:
Enjoying this build a lot. Only lvl 79, so i cant sustain AA and cyclone with Crace, hatred and clarity up.. But ill lvl up a little more and it should be viable once i have more nodes available. ST is fun anyhows...

My gear isnt anything special, but here it is. The gear sure is hard to find for this build!!!

Really nice rings you got.
Thanks. I "crafted" them both. Recently purchased a new helm and new boots. edited my old post.

recently sold my 6L voltaxic. I was going to buy a mirror and get one of those bad ass staves, but apparently the mirror fee is 90exalts... sheesh... and here i thought i was abller with 140 exalts... lmao
IGN FatBeefyBox
Last edited by Deutch420 on Dec 12, 2013, 1:05:59 AM
"
Deutch420 wrote:
Thanks. I "crafted" them both. Recently purchased a new helm and new boots. edited my old post.

recently sold my 6L voltaxic. I was going to buy a mirror and get one of those bad ass staves, but apparently the mirror fee is 90exalts... sheesh... and here i thought i was abller with 140 exalts... lmao

Was going to do the same, got the fee and all then was like...Is this weapon really worth over 200 exalts? So just didn't mirror it and the new staff came out that's better. Still, probably won't do get it as I want to be sure I'll stick to this build.
"
D_W_C wrote:
"
Deutch420 wrote:

Was going to do the same, got the fee and all then was like...Is this weapon really worth over 200 exalts? So just didn't mirror it and the new staff came out that's better. Still, probably won't do get it as I want to be sure I'll stick to this build.

what staff are you referring to? Im talking abou the new 752DPS staff. thread #515441 he is asking 90ex service fee. the DPS gained from this weapon would be epic.
IGN FatBeefyBox
I may, or may not have lost my mind!!

GH DPS in battle is 72K. cyclone is 33K
But im only lvl 82 and a lot of crit nodes left.

Also, i find strong map boss's still 1 hit me. but im still lvl 82 and have a lot of nodes left. 4 life (36%), 4 crit nodes and i need to get mind over matter (which will be huge help for big hitting boss's). Then i have the 3x 20% mana regen nodes. So another 13 or so lvls and i should be set! haha

IGN FatBeefyBox
Last edited by Deutch420 on Dec 14, 2013, 12:39:30 AM
LOL this staff is amazing. Dom fight is over in under 1 min. For some reason, even though cyclone is drastically LESS paper DPS, it kills boss's MUCH faster than GH. Dom was like 5 seconds of cyclone and the big thing with spider legs was maybe 4 seconds of cyclone. Where as glacial hammer takes atleast 7+ seconds of bashing before they die. life never moves either way, but Dom is a bish. Those lvl 74+ boss's still rape my face. i need to lvl up!
IGN FatBeefyBox
Last edited by Deutch420 on Dec 14, 2013, 12:41:05 AM
Oh hey everyone and GG Arlius for the big 100 ! Time for pillow fights ?!?! :D

Seems somebody got a new weapon here, nice one :p

Sorry for not making any new videos, I'm kinda getting bored with the mindless playing and another thing is, I don't really like to show you solo videos from maps, it's the same as you'd record playing in Docks or Lunaris 3.

Soloing maps and endgame are not to be mentioned in same sentence, they have nothing in common for 2 reasons:

1.) Things die so fast, meaning bosses go from 1 hit so they never get to do damage for you, same goes with all the monsters in map obviously.
2.) You won't be ever making your character past 90-95 level if you are to solo maps, it's not possible to sustain maps that way, you must group up, unless you're an RMT dickbag and show some Visa every now and then to buy maps.

And that's when the endgame starts, you must be able to get hits without relying anything stupid like flasks, which are not permanent.

But regardless of that, I'll try to make one video today, just quickly showing some 76 map how it goes with Cyclone.

And yeah, after taking Cyclone instead of Spectral Throw, I barely ever use Glacial Hammer nowdays, unless playing in very high latency gateway, thats when desync is very bad with Cyclone and might require more use of GH.

Edit.

The Kaom's version of this build WILL work also, I'm pretty sure about that. You'd just need to find AR+ES or EVA+ES Helmet with 400/400 stats roughly, to come up with the loss of ES from chest, aka half of the manapool with Eldritch Battery.

I tested legacy Kaoms and life was 8055 with all the other gearpieces staying as they've been all the time. Manaregen was only 290, which is too low for Cyclone + AA.

So yeah, it's possible, but needs some change in helmet.
Last edited by Juhazzz on Dec 14, 2013, 4:01:02 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info