Dual 6 Link 97K LL Cyclone/22 LVL AA/EB/MoM/5k HP taking a break

So this is your build! It's really nice.
"
Thugs wrote:
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAAAdwDlghnDjwRlhQgFHEW-RcvGYoajxv6HNwdFB2qHpQksCThJd8nCymlL28xnjJ-NZI11jboNuk6UjsoQapCo0UKRnFHfk3jTipQR1SRVcZV1liuWK9Z81tZYENk52VNZp5moGqTbj1uaW-ecLtyqXYIeA1_xoCkgh6DCYTZhtGIOI9GkFWTJ5uhm7Wdip-0oqOkGaZXpzCpbqw_rKq0DLXytkG-ir6nvrzAD8AawfPDOspKz2XQ0NJN1e3ZE9sL3FfhiONq9Mb22vcy99f46_rS-wn7RfuL_o8=

Tell me what do you think about this set up? And for the armor almost same as yours but cloak of defiance for the energy shield and free 40% mind over matter and alpha howl and running these auras. Rainbowstride boots for the energy shield that will be turned into mana.
And of course alpha howl for the aura boost and can't be frozen is a nice plus.

Aura list:

hatred

Clarity

purity of elements (48% resist to all with aura boost from tree) Even more if used in alpha

haste

grace

determination (stacks really well with iron reflex+ grace)

This way you can run 6 auras all on your mana pool and have plenty left over after all auras on. Should be around 22k-25k armor with boost from aura's and with purity of elements giving 48% you can use almost any rings

for example with this set up you can get away with wearing 2 gifts from above which give

(30 to 35)% increased Global Critical Strike Chance
(10 to 15)% increased Light Radius
Creates Consecrated Ground on Critical Strike
(40 to 50)% increased Rarity of Items Dropped by enemies killed with a Critical Strike

Or any other ring that would work better

I will be working on this build i'm level 78 right now I need to get to level 91 for that tree

Let me know if there is anything you would change on the tree, I'm a bit new just started a little ago I don't have the best wealth yet I'm aiming for a cloak of defiance at least 5Linked and rainbowstridese at level 82 which is when i will have EB then i'll get blunt truama and finish up on life nodes.

Oh and what do you think about my staff so far?

Edit: Also, if you want you could use the convenant spidersilkrobe with blood magic to turn on clarity and run arctic armor on mana pool when not moving to much

I think your build really good, can u show your current gear?
"
Thugs wrote:
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAAAdwDlghnDjwRlhQgFHEW-RcvGYoajxv6HNwdFB2qHpQksCThJd8nCymlL28xnjJ-NZI11jboNuk6UjsoQapCo0UKRnFHfk3jTipQR1SRVcZV1liuWK9Z81tZYENk52VNZp5moGqTbj1uaW-ecLtyqXYIeA1_xoCkgh6DCYTZhtGIOI9GkFWTJ5uhm7Wdip-0oqOkGaZXpzCpbqw_rKq0DLXytkG-ir6nvrzAD8AawfPDOspKz2XQ0NJN1e3ZE9sL3FfhiONq9Mb22vcy99f46_rS-wn7RfuL_o8=

Tell me what do you think about this set up? And for the armor almost same as yours but cloak of defiance for the energy shield and free 40% mind over matter and alpha howl and running these auras. Rainbowstride boots for the energy shield that will be turned into mana.
And of course alpha howl for the aura boost and can't be frozen is a nice plus.

Aura list:

hatred

Clarity

purity of elements (48% resist to all with aura boost from tree) Even more if used in alpha

haste

grace

determination (stacks really well with iron reflex+ grace)

This way you can run 6 auras all on your mana pool and have plenty left over after all auras on. Should be around 22k-25k armor with boost from aura's and with purity of elements giving 48% you can use almost any rings

for example with this set up you can get away with wearing 2 gifts from above which give

(30 to 35)% increased Global Critical Strike Chance
(10 to 15)% increased Light Radius
Creates Consecrated Ground on Critical Strike
(40 to 50)% increased Rarity of Items Dropped by enemies killed with a Critical Strike

Or any other ring that would work better

I will be working on this build i'm level 78 right now I need to get to level 91 for that tree

Let me know if there is anything you would change on the tree, I'm a bit new just started a little ago I don't have the best wealth yet I'm aiming for a cloak of defiance at least 5Linked and rainbowstridese at level 82 which is when i will have EB then i'll get blunt truama and finish up on life nodes.

Oh and what do you think about my staff so far?

Edit: Also, if you want you could use the convenant spidersilkrobe with blood magic to turn on clarity and run arctic armor on mana pool when not moving to much

Hello, well that's a lot different build than mine, because mine is built around manaregen to run the 22 level Arctic Armour, which in comparision to 20-25k armour with Determination is a lot lot more powerful. I'm not saying it out of nowhere, I did actually try this out before. And I was pretty much disappointed in the survivability. 13k armour with 22 lvl AA was so so much better than Grace + Determination combo. Also I used a build parser and saw that your 91 point tree had only 150% life on it, my tree is somewhere at 200% :/

So if running those all auras, there's no manaregen from passives, no manaregen from rings either, which is a must for this build, also not to mention; it is not only AA that benefits from the manaregen, but also running Mind over Matter with 400 manaregen / second helps a ton against bosses like Magaera. And one more thing, Spectral Throw is really low on base damage and kinda wants you to make a crit build, there's also no power charges on that tree you posted.

But like I said, this build is totally different than yours, I'm not mocking it or anything, just saying they're totally different ones.
how can it be 108k dps with glacial hammer ???

does crit chance/ dmg adds dps ?

caus have a 540 dps 2h and just reach 15k with glacial hammer , but also skilled result techniq
"
Saraj wrote:

caus have a 540 dps 2h and just reach 15k with glacial hammer , but also skilled result techniq

my staff only has 380 dps but high crit chance, and crit multi will up your dps

i reach 17k dps with this.
Last edited by rikkaukyo on Dec 3, 2013, 7:18:36 AM
"
Saraj wrote:

Yes, it's all about the critical build, I used to play low damage RT build and wanted something different here.

Just yesterday I tested the build with Cyclone, and oh my god it's fun. I have never ever liked ranged characters at all, I find it super boring and basically makes me fall asleep, Glacial Hammer in this build was only thing that kept me going. But now that I switched to Cyclone, instead of Spectral Throw, it's so much more fun, that I could even imagine. Ever since Diablo 1, I've disliked ranged builds, it's just not my thing, I prefer surviving by jumping into the fight, instead of running away from it.

There's not really desync problems, because there is NO Multistrike, which makes Cyclone and desync very very bad. Also the attacks per second is only 2.26, which I feel is one reason for the very very nothing-out-of-ordinary -like desync.

Also the damage output is very nice, 47k with Life Leech gem. I played one Docks with Multistrike, dps was like 77k, but the desync, jesus.. It went from fun into unplayable.
Last edited by Juhazzz on Dec 5, 2013, 4:16:22 AM
Hey Mate can you make a Video of your cyclone?
IGN: Crix_st
LL Blade Vortex
I see u dont like Kaom's Heart, but if u use only cyclone, which is great vs multi target and also great vs single target,i think its totally worth for u..
IGN : FlatBuffalo
"
laposbivaly wrote:
I see u dont like Kaom's Heart, but if u use only cyclone, which is great vs multi target and also great vs single target,i think its totally worth for u..

That's a good point, but.. I use Eldritch Battery to use high level Arctic Armour, and if I switch to some other chest with no ES on it, I will lose half of my mana, which means half the manaregen. That can be option for someone, but I personally will not even try it, as I wanted something new here, and Kaom's is not new ;P

Edit.

Well, actually, if I can find Kaom's from somewhere, I might try it out with lower level AA.

Just finished my boots, so that'd give some nice manaboost :)

Last edited by Juhazzz on Dec 7, 2013, 12:53:12 PM
Build is a lot of fun, I started as a shadow just because I had one leveled and felt I could do just as good as the scion can.

Current gear:

DPS (in-town, no charges obviously):
1367.8 Spectral
6552.7 Double Strike

This is without amazing gear and only level 75 currently so still lots of improvements.

If anyone is interested in my build:
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYAAnEEsw5IEZYUTRUgFvkZhho4HhokPCaVKk0qWyzpMZ41kjZ7Otg64TwtPydJO0lRSn1KyEz_TeNQQlM1VJFVS1ptXvpirGNDZqBnoG1sbXtuqnBSfLuHdog4iPGKr4w2j_qQEZBVks2S85u1nYqdo52qogCiLqZXpzSnXKeErEesWa9stKO1SLXytz7AGsBRwzrFisauykrSGdad1tHdDeOE52PrLOwY7DjwH_JF8-r7i_yr_MX-Cv6P_5M=

Things I plan on getting in the passive tree:
-Mana regen
-Iron Reflexes
-Eldrich Battery
-Mind Over Matter (If needed)
-More damage nodes

I'd like to eventually afford a kaom's (most likely the new one) and I could drop some life and pick up something else since my build has 276% life right now. Fairly poor right now hence the tabula rasa. All my gear is self-found or bought for very cheap.

Also here's my old staff if anyone needs something with phys% and crit to get started:
Spoiler

Last edited by D_W_C on Dec 8, 2013, 12:34:42 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info