Dual 6 Link 97K LL Cyclone/22 LVL AA/EB/MoM/5k HP taking a break

kkkk AWESOME!!!
Low the Prices dude!!
Hey Juhazzz, I keep coming back to this awesome build :)

Have you tried IB+AoF version on your build?
I am curious what the damage output would be.
Someting like: IB + Melee Splash + MPD + WED + FA/Multi + LL
And if you swap LL for Conc Effect.. the damage should skyrocket, though I am not sure that that's a good idea.
"
nebunelux wrote:
Hey Juhazzz, I keep coming back to this awesome build :)

Have you tried IB+AoF version on your build?
I am curious what the damage output would be.
Someting like: IB + Melee Splash + MPD + WED + FA/Multi + LL
And if you swap LL for Conc Effect.. the damage should skyrocket, though I am not sure that that's a good idea.

Hello. Well my Marauder was played to 100 using Infernal Blow build, or it originally is Infernal Blow, but that skill only causes trouble, it's very very bad what comes to Ele reflect, it's the only thing that killed my marauder beside -res lightning thorns. And my damage then with the Resolute Technique build was not even a scratch of this current, so I really don't want to do that again :p
Now only problem is Physical Reflect, rest of the content gives no trouble, which is good thing, so I just get carried in party when those maps are up :)

Before I try the Kaom's version, I need to get some ES gloves with IAS on them and some AR+ES helmet to come up with the lost 630 ES from current chestpiece, otherwise it'll be doomed, if manaregen is not at 400+ per second. Before that, I'm going to do the build as I planned it months ago, 2x Cyclone where other Cyclone makes the Power Charges and other one does the damage. Just thinking what I should put in the links..

Oh and btw, atleast when I played Infernal Blow build, Conc Effect does not work on Infernal Blow, I actually did try it out long ago. Atleast nothing happened in tooltip dps. Could test it now, but I /destroy 'ed my Infernal Blow gem when I raped myself for the last time with it :p

edit. Oh, the new 2x Cyclone setup seems to be quite ok, quickly tested docks, recoloured my chest to make it only generate Power Charges and to genereate Endurance Charges at same.

Last edited by Juhazzz on Dec 19, 2013, 6:12:22 AM
Mind on re-adding glacial hammer/spectral thrown spec? Started yesterday building my new scion with this guide and everything changed today :D

Thx
started about a week ago going for spec. throw as main and now the guide has changed.

Still a great guide nothing there !! ;)

Is Spec. Throw still viable with this build and setup of gear? =)
Sorry for deleting the Spectral Throw part of the build, I will try to write it today to a separate section here. Thought to delete it, as now the build is looking like I planned it months ago :)
Why did u choose Cyclone over ST?
It doesn't feel very fast from the videos.
Also using the 2 6L for charge generation and damage seems tedious. Every 10 secs you need to generate the charges again.
ST is ranged and covers a large area though with more IAS would be a Power House.
Last edited by nebunelux on Dec 21, 2013, 12:31:19 PM
"
nebunelux wrote:
Why did u choose Cyclone over ST?
It doesn't feel very fast from the videos.
Also using the 2 6L for charge generation and damage seems tedious. Every 10 secs you need to generate the charges again.
ST is ranged and covers a large area though with more IAS would be a Power House.

The difference comes up in 6 player what I always play, Cyclone's damage is from another world compared to ST. In single player, ST propably is faster, but there's one thing.. I cannot play ranged builds, it makes me fall asleep in 5 minute of shift attacking, spamming stuff from door etc, I can't just play like that, it has to be (wo)manmode or nothing.

Also 160k Glacial Hammer versus 97k Cyclone damage, Cyclone wins the round again. Also I just need 1 single click with charge genearting Cyclone every 10 seconds and i'm back again at 6 charges. But that's not really a must to use at all. Like I dumped it now, because i'm whirling at 130k dps in party with all the auras on, so it's really enough to just use 1 6-Link with PCoC gem in it. My second 6L is now doing Lightning Warp etc lol.. Also when soloing, 85k Cyclone then with just 1 6L setup, it's way enough, as almost all bosses go down from 1 cyclone when doing a critical.
well i have to say thx here too for this awsome build, never had so much fun :-)
awsome mix surv/dps

current dps without abyssus 49k cyclone and near to 13k spectral throw(for phys reflect and -regen maps)

current gear

current tree
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgABAP0B3ASzCGcUTRSwFkAW-RcvF1AYPBjbGjgb-h0UJd8o-imlMZ41kjrYRZ1KyEwtTdhN404qVJFVxlXWWK5bWVuvXypk52ZPZp5moGqTbmluqnRVdPF4DXqqfM6ApIFJgW-CHoLHguSDOITZhTKFfYg4iq-Mdo9GkBGQVZM6muCboZ2KnjyftKIApBmmV6cIp4SpaKlurJiyOLXytkG4k70nvoq-p768wA_AGsS4z2XQ0NJN1e3V-NsL6-Tr7uw473z31_no-tL7i_6P

thx for the amulett mate :-D
IGN: Crix_st
LL Blade Vortex
Last edited by Shada on Dec 23, 2013, 1:38:45 AM
Finally got the staff and now can enjoy the build some after getting some other pieces of gear...

Current gear:

Not many gems in yet since just got back home from work and still working on getting things together but I did test ST and my DPS tripled if not more.

Been thinking about cyclone but pretty sure that spectral is what I enjoy the most as I solo mainly.

Old staff:
Spoiler
Last edited by D_W_C on Dec 23, 2013, 2:27:05 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info