Dual 6 Link 97K LL Cyclone/22 LVL AA/EB/MoM/5k HP taking a break

"

Hey Juhaz what are your thoughts on that unique armor cloak of defiance? is it worth using for a mom build?

Hello. Well it sure sounds interesting, but without testing it, I see there's 3 problems with it, which are:

1.) Low Energy Shield with Eldritch Battery, current chest is 720ar/610es, which would mean almost 500 ES gone, which again is half of the manapool.

2.) No resistances on it, this build has the hardest requirements (physical damage, life, manaregen, es/mana, accuracy etc) from the jewelry, which makes you want to get resistances from the slots where it's easy to get, like chest armour.

3.) No life on it, this is not so big deal like the two above, but one thing also.

MoM + extra 10% from mana first are nice, but like I said, the ES on it is really really low, BUT, if you're running a build that uses no auras, then I see it might work, also you wouldn't be able to run higher than propably 12-15 level Arctic Armour, because you can't get manaregen so high with low manapool..

I'm gonna soon make a video how strong that AA is when it's maxed out, Rhoa's not doing at all etc :p
Last edited by Juhazzz on Jan 4, 2014, 8:26:51 AM
A little off topic, but i have some nice jewelery for sale that fits this build VERY well.

This build really does make everything die in 1 hit. I wish the map drop rate while playing solo was higher, as soling a lvl 78 map is a breeze if you dont have desync issues. heh

IGN FatBeefyBox
Uploaded the boss compilation I had recorded a while ago when still had the gear to play.

Double Boss compilation

Decided to quit the game until next leagues start. Standard league is so horrible at the moment and just collect Alternate Artwork items meanwhile. Almost all my gear is sold for now, only amulet, weapon and other ring is left to sell.
This amazing dps seriously ... gg.
OMG OP DPS!!!

But yeah, really hard to gear without spending a mirror on that OP staff...

Is this a decent ok chest for this build??
IGN: AchiLize
Achi's Quality Shop https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/602552
"
biralo wrote:
OMG OP DPS!!!

But yeah, really hard to gear without spending a mirror on that OP staff...

Is this a decent ok chest for this build??

Hello, yeah it's painful even if you have a truckload of exalts, people mostly vendor Manaregen+Life+Accuracy+Es+Physical jewelry, which would be like perfect for this build. Propably because not too many realize how powerful manaregen is.

That chest is a good one yeah, but you might at some point want to have same chest with ~500+ ES. Manaregen is the most important stat on this build, and if you'd get 200 more ES from chest, with EB it means ~800 more Mana.
"
Juhazzz wrote:
That chest is a good one yeah, but you might at some point want to have same chest with ~500+ ES. Manaregen is the most important stat on this build, and if you'd get 200 more ES from chest, with EB it means ~800 more Mana.

Thanks mate, at this stage I'm more concerned about getting a good staff!
"
biralo wrote:
"
Juhazzz wrote:

Thanks mate, at this stage I'm more concerned about getting a good staff!

That's going to be big issue really, sadly there just isn't anything, like anywhere.. It's just very random weapons or then insanity like Axn's staff is. The one I started this build with is also sold, that kind of weapon works really well also, it was only like 417 dps or something, but had everything what you want for the build, but even that kind of weapons are nowhere to be found :/

Edit. Actually I found my old staff for sale :p
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/487116

Last edited by Juhazzz on Jan 22, 2014, 3:11:34 PM

Maybe this is something to start you off? Let me know if you can use it.
IGN Iiyoru (Ambush League)
Is it possible to build it for spectral throw, but with kaoms chest?

My idea is that kaoms chest will provide a lot of life, and combined with some EB (mana won't be as good due to lack of ES chest), that will be more tanky? especially against 1-shot Vaal or Dom??

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info