Kripparian Is Streaming PoE Again

"
Maverickroll wrote:
"
nebb1234 wrote:

you answer questions in another mans chat which are directed at him??

I dunno man, I dunno

Well most of them are common knowledge questions if you're a regular viewer of his stream. Like what PC specs does he have? How old is he? etc It's not like I formulate an opinion myself on something and construe it as his lol. Just your basic stuff like "hey kripp whats your favorite class in PoE?" which thus far would be Marauder.

lol Kripp is just a paid actor on the stream, it's really just a conglomerate of hundreds of online gamers :p

thats how he does all that math so fast..
WoW is ok but gw2 is just better.

Diablo 3 is a final product and it can store your progression.

I think he will be playing POE a lot after OB release because it has the potential to be better than the other games.

Anyway, i hope that Kripp will get a real job.
"
nebb1234 wrote:
"
Maverickroll wrote:
"
nebb1234 wrote:

you answer questions in another mans chat which are directed at him??

I dunno man, I dunno

Well most of them are common knowledge questions if you're a regular viewer of his stream. Like what PC specs does he have? How old is he? etc It's not like I formulate an opinion myself on something and construe it as his lol. Just your basic stuff like "hey kripp whats your favorite class in PoE?" which thus far would be Marauder.

lol Kripp is just a paid actor on the stream, it's really just a conglomerate of hundreds of online gamers :p

thats how he does all that math so fast..

Like any other news reporter ;-)
Danskere: PM mig, hvis I har brug for en guild.
"
Exudering wrote:

I think he will be playing POE a lot after OB release because it has the potential to be better than the other games.

I'm pretty sure that what he does passes for a job, possibly even a real one. I've certainly does less than what I've seen him do and get paid for it. I can't imagine that it's all fun and games, playing games that much and with that many viewers. In fact, it's probably sort of stressful at times. Is he good at what he does? Absolutely. Will he always be at the top of his game? Almost certainly not. None of us are.

The difference is there might be thousands of people watching when he fucks up. This could have direct impact on how much he gets viewed and thus paid, etc.

I think that's a job.

Do you think someone of his talent and skillset should be...I dunno, lopping trees or cleaning pools instead?
Predecessor! Paragon is BACK.
Finished Dragons Dogma 2 at 327 hours, 9 playthroughs. Loved every minute.
Holy shit, Assassins Creed ARPG trilogy isnt shit. 3D titan quest with better writing?
Dungeon Encounters is brilliant. Square Enix should stop banking on bloatjunk like ffxvi and ff7r.
He had a job fixing PC's at a computer store but quit so he could stream full-time.
IGN: SkullBlowjobs
krip V Invalesco

love to see that!
People Before Profit - Community Before Corporations.
http://everytimezone.com
starting the stream off playing poe tonight doing an experiment temp run.
"
Exudering wrote:

Awe, jealous that he gets paid to play games all day and that thousands of people enjoy watching him do it? Not sure if that's sweet or sad.
"
Charan wrote:
"
Exudering wrote:

I'm pretty sure that what he does passes for a job, possibly even a real one. I've certainly does less than what I've seen him do and get paid for it. I can't imagine that it's all fun and games, playing games that much and with that many viewers. In fact, it's probably sort of stressful at times. Is he good at what he does? Absolutely. Will he always be at the top of his game? Almost certainly not. None of us are.

The difference is there might be thousands of people watching when he fucks up. This could have direct impact on how much he gets viewed and thus paid, etc.

I think that's a job.

Do you think someone of his talent and skillset should be...I dunno, lopping trees or cleaning pools instead?

probably make a good salesman :P I just hope he realizes this probably wont last forever and plans for the day when hes no longer relevant so he doesn't end up an underpaid manual laborer or worse...of course when your young you don't tend to think that far ahead but god bless him if he still streaming games when hes 50.
Last edited by derbefrier on Nov 25, 2012, 11:14:13 PM
"
DEGGON wrote:
"
Stretch163 wrote:
And this is relevant how ?

Must admit i would rather play the game than watch someone else play and stream but each to their own i guess.

Thanks..

No Really Thank you for letting us know.

It's relevant because he brings a lot of people to the different games he plays like me. I learned of PoE and started playing it because of watching his stream, watching him or other people play different games gives you a different perspective of a game that you might not have seen or thought of before which in return can influence you to buy or not buy a game. There have been a good many games I was on the fence about until I saw different people playing them on Twitch and seeing how different the game is being played all around.

arpg fan, brought here by kripp :) dling now and excited!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info