Kripparian Is Streaming PoE Again

http://www.twitch.tv/anriku is a great streamer also.Interacts with chat listens to and gives advice check him out.
The only thing that irritates me about kripp is his followers.

Too many people put everything he does on a pedestal and mimic him in everything.

Can't have a reasonable discussion about theorycraft without hearing "but kripp"... And that's where I tune out.

They also poison hc global trying to talk to him about what's going on in his stream. There's IRC integrated with twitch for a reason, folks, and he has global chat turned off. There's also no in-game ignorelist, only a capped ignore function.
Let a man walk alone -
Let him commit no sin.
Let him bear few wishes,
Like an elephant in the forest.
Last edited by Zakaluka on Nov 22, 2012, 2:38:50 PM
Zakaluka the same thing can be said for nearly any big fanbase, especially those behind "e-clebs". The best thing you can do is ignore it and don't let it ruin what you once enjoyed.
I started playing this game because of Kripp. I think he seems cool and he is also a sort of gamer advocate. Seems like activision is trying to skimp on improvements to d3 and kripp is a voice for gamers calling them on bad design and suggesting improvements, like paragon levels. And the more people who watch him, the more blizzard or other companies have to seriously consider what he is saying.. the more gamers have control over the quality of the games.
Lovely
Charan is right
Kripp had a great impact on this game many new players came i love his vids and his stream but only thing i dont like about him is that he dosent read the freaking chat ... xD
May God have mercy upon my enemies, because I won't.
"
Scarleton wrote:
Charan is right
Kripp had a great impact on this game many new players came i love his vids and his stream but only thing i dont like about him is that he dosent read the freaking chat ... xD

Which is good, because otherwise the GC will be swamped with people spamming Kripp.
"Minions of your minions are your minion's minions, not your minions." - Mark
"
EpsiIon wrote:
"
ongZ wrote:
"
Charan wrote:
Many, many diamond uniques in the works...;)

I know at least one of them is a map.

Back on topic: I will be curious to see if Kripp supports PoE beyond his 'job' of covering it. Admired the hell out of Notch becoming a Diamond. That was great. Whatever money Kripp has made for GGG, even a basic kiwi out of his own pocket would mean more in my eyes.

I think he could do it to get the extra stash tabs. I don't think he would pay for anything else, he focus on being the best, not showing off. At least that's the image I have got of him. He could surprise :P

I liked vanilla-krip better, before the fanbase started getting to his head. He reminds me of athene now

if I was driving and saw athene and kripp crossing the street, I dunno if I'd find my brakes in time
Or maybe hit the accelerator by mistake.......
Its only money. May as well spend it here.

Buy beta.

Please Do Not PM me if you have no sense of humour as to what i say on forums.
"
Zakaluka wrote:

Too many people put everything he does on a pedestal and mimic him in everything.

Can't have a reasonable discussion about theorycraft without hearing "but kripp"... And that's where I tune out.

I started watching Kripp almost daily not long after I started playing PoE back in May. I recognized his name from WoW and such. As for his chat, I'm one of a small handful of moderators that actually do something. Trust me, I know his chat room is a cess pool, I make sure to keep it free of racism and biggotry as much as I can.

And yea, as someone else said, Kripp rarely reads his chat. That's just the way he is. If he's playing a game solo he reads it more often and interacts with chat. When he's raiding with his WoW guild, or playing D3 with his buddies, he's usually focused on that rather than talking to chat. Which is why you see mods like me, Kami, Sharuko, Swaee, etc answer the onslaught of questions.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info