Will game's release = complete respec option for all?

"
ARPGfan wrote:
"
iamstryker wrote:
no reason

I lol'd.

When he said "no reason" I think he might have been referring to the fact that relevant classes have been getting free respecs when there have been significant changes to the tree already, so what purpose would another one serve?

On the flipside, people who think respecs make regrets worthless evidently haven't tried hoarding regrets before a respec. It's a goldmine. Loads of people totally mess up their respec, and there is always a sudden rush of people who need regret stacks when they realize the mistakes they just made.

Still, my personal opinion is no respec for launch, I just don't see a good enough reason.
#FreeAnakata
Last edited by MonstaMunch on September 9, 2013 5:36 AM
Would be nice if a method for repicking bandit rewards was finally introduced, but I wouldn't be upset if it was not implemented.
IGN: ElementalApex
1 full respec per account. Decisions decisions.
Don't care, will be playing in the new leagues anyways.
Immer wieder das Leben im Leben erleben, den Spiegel im Spiegel, Mise en abyme;
Die Binnenerzählung der Binnenerzählung der Binnenerzählung erzählen und hören.
Content Removed by Admin: See Forum Guideline C
RNGesus knows the drop. RNGesus is the drop. RNGesus is the key and guardian of the drop.
Past, present, future, all are one in RNGesus. He knows where GGG broke through of old, and where They shall break through again.
Last edited by Bex_GGG on September 9, 2013 7:53 PM
"
Completed 1 ChallengeSneakypaw wrote:
[Removed]

I second this. No full respecs. Make a new character if needed. I wonder what is next, people asking for 5 exalted orbs at full release because it "doesn't hurt me"? But I guess I will have to "throw [my] hands up like a child and scream about how [I] dont [sic] think its [sic] fair".

Keeping with GGG's policy of organic growth, and, in my opinion, not getting a character that one did not build, there should not be respecs. There should not be respecs at all if possible. If the skill tree is changed in such a manner to make it impossible, then the least amount of respecs should be given.
Last edited by Bex_GGG on September 9, 2013 7:55 PM
What are you talking about people ?

There is only one option and that is delete all chars ,stashes, delete ladder table.

Everyone should start at same time from zero.

So your 90 lvl char will be deleted ? Hell , you had to assume its BETA and it will be deleted on release.

I suppose there will be new act or new location,reward changes, maybe changes in story , or videos.

If characters will stay, it will be really bad step from GGG

My apologies for not reading any of the posts in this thread, but I noticed the title and the answer is "Yes, there probably will be a passive skill reset for every character". There's no wipe going on though. We promised for years that the start of Open Beta was the final wipe and we will stick to that.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
rings2
Last edited by Chris on September 9, 2013 7:06 AM
"
ARPGfan wrote:
"
iamstryker wrote:
no reason

I lol'd.

Your OP gave zero reasons as to why a free respec is needed. Is the skill tree being changed to where people might need a respec? If not then I stand by my statement that it is not needed.

If the devs want to give one anyway that is their call. Which apparently they do.
Tilt
Last edited by iamstryker on September 9, 2013 7:13 AM
"
Chris wrote:
My apologies for not reading any of the posts in this thread, but I noticed the title and the answer is "Yes, there probably will be a passive skill reset for every character". There's no wipe going on though. We promised for years that the start of Open Beta was the final wipe and we will stick to that.

Man now I wish I hadn't deleted a few of my failed builds lol.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info