Will game's release = complete respec option for all?

"
whangadan wrote:
No.

It will screw with the economy, regrets will be worth less.

So you are saying this won't happen otherwise? lol
If GGG doesn't pull their head out of their ass and do something about HP being total crap compared to ES then games release will be nothing more than a joke. I have a feeling they are reworking a lot of balance issues and will give a full respect to everyone on full release like they did with the last HP revamp.
Only if they make changes that warrant it... up to them.
Um, doesn't the fact that the game is in Beta mean that there is a good chance of when the game is actually released, that there will be a full character wipe?

Unless GGG has said something about not doing that. It seems like that would be what they would do, otherwise everyone who starts game right after the full release is way behind everyone else already that has participated in the Beta. While it is an open Beta, not everyone wants to participate in those or in an unfinished game (cue D3 jokes).

GGG just would have to keep all micro-transactions that have been purchased in peoples accounts and go from there. But they have no responsibility to make sure that all the exalts, and everything else, people have are kept, even if they were bought with real money, actually probably especially if they were bought with real money as GGG doesn't condone that.

So why no possibility of a full wipe?
"
flyingfish24 wrote:
So why no possibility of a full wipe?

No wipe. It's been stated by GGG on many occasions. There will be fresh new temporary leagues to replace Anarchy and Onslaught.
Forum Sheriff
No full respec unless its 100% unavoidable.
I agree since through the OB build have been destroyed, weakened and altered and no respec was given because it was not touching the Tree...

There is suppose to be a shitload of new things in the release and with no wipe, i think its a good thing to do a full respec. Use it if you want, dont if you like your build or if its not altered.

I wont be affected by it because i will only play ladders. But im not a jerk and if i was a perma league use i would like it.
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
I would agree more to a full delete of all characters and kaoms and shavronnes before a reset to all.
IGN: LessBow
I wouldn't mind a full respec... But if your char is not changed by a shift in the skill thingy then I don't see why GGG would hook you up with a full respec. This is just wishful thinking. What do you expect GGG to say... " hey guys, thanks for all the shit you had to put up with during open beta and to thank you for your patience take this full respec. Sounds kinda silly now doesn't it?
"Truth be told, I have no idea what the fuck is going on anymore." Stephen Hawkins
"
Sneakypaw wrote:

My Grandmother farted: Hey we should get a full respec.

Hell ya bro. I'm with ya!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info