Will game's release = complete respec option for all?

"
Removed

[Removed]

Also, GGG giving a respec does in no way prove me wrong. It just proves that there will be significant changes to the Skill Tree. On such occasions they have given them in the past and I expect them to do so in the future but they never wavered from their idea of an organic character progression. But if there are no such changes, then feel free to come and say "I told you".

Content Removed by Admin: See Forum Guideline C
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
Last edited by Bex_GGG on Sep 9, 2013, 3:59:22 PM
"Ultimately, I confess I still don't get the appeal of dungeon crawlers.
Seems like I could recreate the essential experience by opening Microsoft Excel,
scrolling down ten thousand pages with the down cursor key, and then typing
"The Most Splendid Trousers of Them All!" -Yahtzee
Last edited by Bex_GGG on Sep 9, 2013, 3:59:41 PM
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
Last edited by Bex_GGG on Sep 9, 2013, 3:59:53 PM
I hope that this means what it reads as to me, Chris is implying significant changes to the skill tree with release.
No respec — mostly kids and students with large amount of free time. And some stoneheads who will never accept any changes in anything.

Full respec — casuals and people with family and work who plays just for fun.

But i don't understand why full respec is needed. There is not so many options passive skill tree can offer.
"
h3rp3s wrote:
@OP. No

@This Guy. Yes

See Chris's response.

Also he doesn't specifically state why. He doesn't state major rework of the tree. He simply states yes a full respec for characters will be available upon release.
"
Kochise wrote:
"
h3rp3s wrote:
@OP. No

@This Guy. Yes

See Chris's response.

Also he doesn't specifically state why. He doesn't state major rework of the tree. He simply states yes a full respec for characters will be available upon release.

Hey there, sorry to interrupt! I just want to clarify that Chris stated it would be probable, but it was not guaranteed. I apologize for the mix up.
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
"
Kochise wrote:
"
h3rp3s wrote:
@OP. No

@This Guy. Yes

See Chris's response.

Hey there, sorry to interrupt! I just want to clarify that Chris stated it would be probable, but it was not guaranteed. I apologize for the mix up.

Can we choose, in case there are no major changes or anything like that, if we want the respec at all or not?

I don't want one if there's no big overhaul on the tree.
"
Can we choose, in case there are no major changes or anything like that, if we want the respec at all or not?

I don't want one if there's no big overhaul on the tree.

The last respec was optional. If you didn't want to change your build do nothing. The next time you add or remove a point the respec option goes away.
Why not.

Especially if there are going to be major gameplay/mechanic changes.
"You can't bash someone else's shitty taste in music when you listen to 'grindcore'" -TheWretch̢

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info