Will game's release = complete respec option for all?

about when will this release and respec come?
the closest thing you'll get to a wipe is the new 4 month leagues. Standard and Hardcore are dumpster leagues that will stay forever
I would like to see a respect for all characters.
i have a few chars just lying around with a full respec that i dont know what to do with. after last respec i just started new characters because it was too much to handle

so please, no more respecs
"
fsg wrote:
i have a few chars just lying around with a full respec that i dont know what to do with. after last respec i just started new characters because it was too much to handle

Lol stupid logic more??
i have a build with 80 used points
GGG give full respec
Now i have 80 unused points with which i can remake the exact same build or improve it or make a new one

OH ITS TOO MUCH EFFORT!
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
I'm excited for a "Farewell from Beta!" respec for all characters - especially after seeing how many Rangers (including mine) didn't get a respec when they revamped the Ranger tree, lol.

I enjoy rebuilding, fine-tuning, and reclassing my characters. Full respecs across the board seem appropriate for entering a "Full Release" and I fail to see how people can get so upset about it. I understand how adverse an effect full respecs would have if you could constantly do them... but one, across the board respec for all? Once? For release? Like someone said before me, I wonder if some of you smile ever, too.
Team Won
Last edited by ggnorekthx on Sep 9, 2013, 11:45:16 AM
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
"
fsg wrote:

Lol stupid logic more??
i have a build with 80 used points
GGG give full respec
Now i have 80 unused points with which i can remake the exact same build or improve it or make a new one

OH ITS TOO MUCH EFFORT!

You can also just spend a point somewhere and completely ignore the respec. No one forces you to take these things.
IGN = Dellusions_Duelist
good.now i can make a spork
Ign: ThatManWithTheBow
Content Removed by Admin: See Forum Guideline D
"Ultimately, I confess I still don't get the appeal of dungeon crawlers.
Seems like I could recreate the essential experience by opening Microsoft Excel,
scrolling down ten thousand pages with the down cursor key, and then typing
"The Most Splendid Trousers of Them All!" -Yahtzee
Last edited by Bex_GGG on Sep 9, 2013, 3:58:18 PM
@OP. No
IGN: lVlage (96 Witch)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info