Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

Will game's release = complete respec option for all?

"
Hodari wrote:

1. A huge number of characters(probably around half of them, based on the last numbers I saw) will be getting moved to a different league than what they were created in. This may not be a huge difference especially since they are moving from a harder league to an easier one, but it's still something that might reasonably affect build choices.

How? I don't see how this can even be considered a small reason for a respec.
Standard Forever
When we can't change the Bandit rewards, I don't really care for a respec or not.

"
QuovTsin wrote:
I hope they will reset all. Stash and level of the Characters... like the open beta start.

lol.

you are in fairy land.
The rest of the 'end-game' content will be available along with a heap of new stuff when the game launches in a few months time. From what I've seen it's going to be awesome. - Michael_GGG
Why do people want a full wipe? Aren't 4 month leagues there for people who want to start over all of the time?
Standard Forever
"
iamstryker wrote:
Why do people want a full wipe? Aren't 4 month leagues there for people who want to start over all of the time?

I am pro wipe. (But I understand why GGG doesn't do it)

And I am contra Full Respecs.
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
Contra?

↑↑↓↓←→←→BASelectStart

Problem solved!

(just kidding!) :D
No, It would give old players an enormous advantage
zzz
"
lazycalm2 wrote:
No, It would give old players an enormous advantage

What are you talking about? The discussion diversified a bit so I don't know if you are talking about a Full Respec or a Wipe.
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
Not another reset, i don't wanna do that with my 19 chars all over again.
i have 24 characters , half of them over 80 , the others near.
I want to respec all of them .
I want to spend my days theorycrafting , and i'm not joking.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info