Eckalina | SC | FARMBUILD [Amazing dps and IQ/IR] | Dual Spark | Low Life Mode - RF |

I was fiddling with my build today and i need some advices on what i thought

This is my current build, pretty standard didn't move too much from the OP proposed build. I took some +30 nodes and the 12% mana near with starting point because my gear was lacking there.

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMAAnEC4wSzB2MHpQx9D8QQfxFQEZYVUBbzHRQfAiY8J-0pTyycLKctHy-dMtE2xTrYO3w74UNjRUdG10myTdhPfVcrWPVZ81orWqZdxmBtZp5tGXB9cU12EXvXfll-r3_GgFaBb4IQgpuIQot6jHaNGY5kj0aP-prPnaOdxJ48oqOj8qcIpyuplayqtQS2-rcxuJO4yrvWwBrAVMG0wcXB88Ntxp7YJNrd3MfdjN3z37DgEuL35CLk7OaB7BjsOPId8933pvfB-tL8qw==

What i would like to do is moving points around to reach the central big ES cluster from the left side, going down from Inner Force. It takes 6 points.
To do that, i found a couple of solutions that i'd like you to evaluate with me:

- Taking away both Elemental Adaptation and Inner Force. Both have been hugely nerfed, didn't make any math but my guess is that 30% increased ES is better overall than 2% max res and 18% buffs
- Take away Throatseeker cluster, gonna lose some dps, but my crit chance now is 11%, taking those nodes away would take me from 350% to 280% crit dmg. If i made the math right, i'd lose around 5% dps. I would remove the 12% mana to have the 6 points needed.

There's not much more to fiddle with, i'd like to keep the Shield nodes on the left, even nerfed they help me with resistances, both Body and Soul are a no-brainer imo, Lightning Weaver could give back 3 points or i could find a couple points by removing either Doom Cast or Bloodthirst but those 2 points are better spent there i think.

Before doing the maths i'd like some opinions if what i said could make sense or not ;)

Bye!
Last edited by ThePlash on Jun 6, 2013, 1:39:39 PM
"
NemoSushi wrote:
What else is Shavronne's Wrappings good for besides that Chaos cannot bypass ES? Is that alone worth 30ex+ ? O_O

only if you do maps. they are dropping in price. i saw someone selling an unlinked one for 17ex yesterday and a 6L for 40ex
"
cloud9xx wrote:
"
NemoSushi wrote:
What else is Shavronne's Wrappings good for besides that Chaos cannot bypass ES? Is that alone worth 30ex+ ? O_O

only if you do maps. they are dropping in price. i saw someone selling an unlinked one for 17ex yesterday and a 6L for 40ex

I foresee they will go up again when the patch panic wears off xD
patch did nothing much to nerf ES but did hit hard with the spork changes
so would EK totems be a better option now ?
"
FINALBOSS wrote:
"
Madcow1120 wrote:
And here is an excel version you can use. I added Buffs. I believe I did that right at least
Spoiler
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0ByBe-3TfehAEWDJVTXBjYXM4M0U/edit?usp=sharing

Just updated (to version 3) this to allow user to add their life # and also if using neither shield and also if life regen on other gear is available.
enjoy :)

You mind making it sharable so I can edit it on google Docs?

done
Pacific (GMT -8) Time
"
ThePlash wrote:
"
cloud9xx wrote:
"
NemoSushi wrote:

I foresee they will go up again when the patch panic wears off xD

I see them going down. Losing close to 30% dps is a very real incentive to play a different build. Couple that with the fact that other builds got better and it means less demand for shavs.
"
cloud9xx wrote:

I see them going down. Losing close to 30% dps is a very real incentive to play a different build. Couple that with the fact that other builds got better and it means less demand for shavs.

Shav is useful to many many builds, stop dreaming. ;)

As for the dps loss, since mobs lost hp as well, I don't see this build being less useful than before for farming purposes.
Now if your obsession is to have the best possible damage output, well, start experimenting but it's not like you can find so many spells with as much area coverage as spark for fast farming.

Next weeks are going to be interesting.
Last edited by tienbasse on Jun 6, 2013, 2:54:20 PM
They will likely go down since quite a fair number of people are going to anarchy. :O
Though to be fair, everything is going down atm.
Ign: Elestrasza(Anarchy)/YoloSparkler(Standard)
Last edited by Elestrasza on Jun 6, 2013, 3:04:08 PM
Has anyone thought to add in power charge on crit support skill to crank up the Crit% again. This would cut out Item quantity in the link but would bring the damage and help clearing speeds again.

Any thoughts ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info