Eckalina | SC | FARMBUILD [Amazing dps and IQ/IR] | Dual Spark | Low Life Mode - RF |

Anyone confirm if IF boosted RF buff and if IF is even worth taking any more?
IGN: Troheim

Item Shop: www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/368180
And here is an excel version you can use. I added Buffs. I believe I did that right at least

Editable Version here

Just updated (to version 4) this to allow user to add their life # and also if using neither shield and also if life regen on other gear is available.

Now properly Editable if you like. Enjoy.

uneditable version here
Pacific (GMT -8) Time
Last edited by Madcow1120 on Jun 6, 2013, 5:01:32 PM
"
evantide2 wrote:
Anyone confirm if IF boosted RF buff and if IF is even worth taking any more?

buffs effect righteous fire. check my excel sheet above. I made the formula for fire resistance from 50%-95%. The calcs there are with inner force. Not sure if you can change it yourself but you should be able to download the data sheet and play around with it if you like.
Pacific (GMT -8) Time
Nice Thanks, what it seems though is like its probably always going to be better to have springleaf + a dps shield, correct me if I'm wrong :o
Since it will let you survive even with - 20 resists.

@0rochi oh no wonder, that helm of yours... /drool

PPS: what do you guys thinking of a variation dropping some crit nodes and picking up curse nodes?
Planning to run a multicurser in the 4month anarchy and have kinda fallen in love with this play style.
I'd go CI till I got shavs, ofc.
Ign: Elestrasza(Anarchy)/YoloSparkler(Standard)
Last edited by Elestrasza on Jun 6, 2013, 1:05:32 PM
hey guys,

got a question...how you manage to be on lowlife? i just ran vitality (lvl 13) on blood magic (lvl 8) and reduced mana (lvl 19)...running out of spare gems to stay low life.
other aura are clarity and discipline...

furthermore...i have no shav...isnt it still viable to pick up CI and take 2 andvarius instead of wondertrap?

im asking because im sick of dock runs...and lunaris takes too much time. besides kill speed...per every 5th dock-run i just get 1 occultist chest to chance...every 50ish run a rare occultist chest.

imo there is no other build atm, that can aquire same IIQ/IIR...or i'm wrong?'

btw...dps tooltip increased after patch by 20 :D build is still awesome to farm....

cheers

"
martinmacfly wrote:
hey guys,

got a question...how you manage to be on lowlife? i just ran vitality (lvl 13) on blood magic (lvl 8) and reduced mana (lvl 19)...running out of spare gems to stay low life.
other aura are clarity and discipline...

furthermore...i have no shav...isnt it still viable to pick up CI and take 2 andvarius instead of wondertrap?

im asking because im sick of dock runs...and lunaris takes too much time. besides kill speed...per every 5th dock-run i just get 1 occultist chest to chance...every 50ish run a rare occultist chest.

imo there is no other build atm, that can aquire same IIQ/IIR...or i'm wrong?'

btw...dps tooltip increased after patch by 20 :D build is still awesome to farm....

cheers

One trick is to run a malachai mask just for blood magic auras. The unique acts just like the blood magic passive when equipped (takes all mana away). So, put the auras you'd like to be on blood magic say on your gloves with reduced mana (no blood magic gem). Equip the mask and initiate the blood magic auras.
Take the mask off and the auras remain on but you're back to normal.
It bypasses that massive BM Gem penalty. Put mask back in stash and play.

Pacific (GMT -8) Time
Last edited by Madcow1120 on Jun 6, 2013, 1:18:15 PM
What else is Shavronne's Wrappings good for besides that Chaos cannot bypass ES? Is that alone worth 30ex+ ? O_O
Well if you intend to use the low life mechanic you need some way to survive chaos dmg and Shav is the only one; so you can think Shav as 100% IIR (wondertrap) and 30% spell dmg as it's quite difficult to achieve low life w/o it.
"
Madcow1120 wrote:
And here is an excel version you can use. I added Buffs. I believe I did that right at least
Spoiler
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0ByBe-3TfehAEWDJVTXBjYXM4M0U/edit?usp=sharing

Just updated (to version 3) this to allow user to add their life # and also if using neither shield and also if life regen on other gear is available.
enjoy :)

You mind making it sharable so I can edit it on google Docs?
"
Madcow1120 wrote:
"
cloud9xx wrote:
2 words. Static Blows.

Get it.

Why? It's 3 passives to get it. IF you have lightening weaver (on the right) then the 2 nodes to the left are 10% and 15% increased shock. That's 5% more and only 2 nodes. The 3rd node? there's a 6% lightening damage right there too. Boom, better.

Unless the 10% chance to shock enemy on hit is better than +5% shock + 6% increased lightening damage then it's not worth it anymore.

The nodes by lightning reaver are shock duration. You want static blows and the node next to statc blows for the chance to shock.

To be honest, it's not a big difference on trash, but oh boy when you fight piety it's amazing.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info