Eckalina | SC | FARMBUILD [Amazing dps and IQ/IR] | Dual Spark | Low Life Mode - RF |

Grow up with people until I get totems or?
"
filipcarina wrote:

I played the most of the game in groups. Especially now it is good, cause the droprate is higher in groups than in solo games. When I was able to do dock runs in merciless, I started playing solo.
"
Afura wrote:
"
filipcarina wrote:

I played the most of the game in groups. Especially now it is good, cause the droprate is higher in groups than in solo games. When I was able to do dock runs in merciless, I started playing solo.

Thanks a lot :). I really like playing with other people but it made me think that I won't progress as well as If I soloed, from what I see it's actually the opposite.
"
filipcarina wrote:

So I'm in the act 3 at the moment and I die a lot more then I used to before, what's the problem? My freezing pulse is actually below 200 dps, I guess that sucks as well. How do I get totem gems and what should I do? Should I group up with people and finish act 3?

Whenever you're stuck, play in party. Other players are your meat shields.

I'm leveling a witch too, lvl 60. Play gets easier when you start using your spell totem. You're in less danger because you can move away from monsters that way, and not be in their face using freeze pulse. I also raise zombies to act as my meat shield, raise totem and just try to avoid any danger that comes your way. Doesnt always work, and honestly, my marauder with crap gear is a lot more "tanky" than my witch with crap gear, but other than bosses like Piety and Dominus who absolutely destroy me, it's been mostly ok.
Last edited by toyotatundra on Oct 30, 2013, 12:18:01 PM
Hey quick question,
What level should the auras be on?
Just got back to the game today with all my points refunded. I was a totem spork build before, level 75. From what I'm reading I take it this isn't viable anymore? I wasn't RF but was working my way towards a shavronnes. Real quick, is this build viable anymore? If not, is there something new that's similar? If not, could anyone recommend a build that used similar gear? Thanks alot guys.
I just cam back as well, also level 75. Tried my luck, the build still kinda works, but my RF is far from being stable (while I was stable with similar skills and the same gear around 3 months ago)

85% fire res but my ES appears much lower (2.6k now or something, gotta recheck my passives I guess, think i had 3.5k-4k)

Also the gear-swap trick to have auras on HP and Mana still works, but only as long as you stay on the same map
Last edited by timmeey on Nov 28, 2013, 1:44:32 PM
could you guys psot a video of high map and dominus?
SHOP : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/682434
hey guys...can someone explain to me why all dual totem guides dont pick totem empowering passives?? i mean if u cant hit with your own spells why dont invest some points in totem dmg/life/casting speed etc?
"
hey guys...can someone explain to me why all dual totem guides dont pick totem empowering passives?? i mean if u cant hit with your own spells why dont invest some points in totem dmg/life/casting speed etc?

Because this is an old build
Back in the days the only totem passive in the tree was the ancestral bound+ some few totem life nodes
Last edited by Yalani on Nov 30, 2013, 5:53:32 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info