Eckalina | SC | FARMBUILD [Amazing dps and IQ/IR] | Dual Spark | Low Life Mode - RF |

Yes I have seen Dominion's videos, if 3K DPS can do that, I can't even think about what this build can do, and of course the loot.It's ok, English isn't my native language too.
That Vaal kill was so fast, but he was lvl 93 with 2220 DPS, you are lvl 71 with 1700 DPS which is amazing, not even counting gears, passive points, %20 gems.
Well, really good job.Looking forward to see this builds gameplay. :)
Will need some pratice on this build

but i think their is more way to optimize him

I have in mind to have a huge movement speed too for farm even more fast
Eckalina Old Low life rf spark build
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/322848

Here the dps totem ;) (With 4 power charge (dont get the 5 power charge atm))

All gems are level 17 atm

spark 9%
Fork 14%
Spell totem 0%
faster casting 0%
item rarity 0%

At same time i got 75% all resist
100 IQ
280 IR

(Dont have the 2 andvarius and all stuff is crappy roll on iq/ir stuff)

I estimate with appropriate gear to get 110 IQ 450 IR (maybe more for IQ)
Last edited by Ecka on Apr 13, 2013, 1:39:06 PM
Thanks for making this!
IGN: Victe
Question:

Assuming you have a shavrone, wouldn't RF single spork totem plus *insert spell* from yourself be much better than dual totems? High lvl RF with some quality can easily double your dps, essentially making the single spork totem dealing as much damage as two of non rf spork totem. But at the same time you yourself can also dps, which adds flexibility and combined probably make your dps way higher than anything you would otherwise have.
IGN Vermillionillusion
GMT-4, usually 8-12 pm
First of all: thank you for the amazing post.

I would like to have a few questions, though.

Currently I'm playing a summoner (only lvl 73), it's ok, but i feel like something is missing for me to enjoy the game at it's best. I've been checking out dual spark totem builds and thinking about making one, however up until now I didn't really have the willpower to do it, the memories from very painful lvling are still fresh, but maybe this is the time to get started again.

1. You mentioned before, that the build is still under testing: would you recommend to get into it and follow your current recommendations as far as passives go or give it a bit more time and wait if you'll gonna change things around a bit?
2. I would be very much interested in read about your experience during lvling (you mentioned using quill bow until 31), when did you feel it was hard to progress, what lvls did you find the most challenging?
3. If i understand it correctly, once I get to lvl 31 and get the spell totem, life will be easier. Should I expect to rely on my totems straight away from that time on, or the transition is still slow?
4. Already bought Wondertrap and it says: increased rarity of items found 100% when low on life. How do you manage to be in that state safely so the item would work?
Last edited by hoofart on Apr 10, 2013, 3:53:44 AM
How do you get on "low life"?
"
darklordof1 wrote:
How do you get on "low life"?

Blood magic gem on haste and discipline
Thanks for all the questions you ask me

@thinkingofaname

"
The point here is to play with dual totem to stay safe and to have your main spell on your 6L (if you got one ofc) and make Item quantity and item rarity for perform ;)

The core of the build is to stay safe without stuff and drop the more you can

For RF it will be just used as a "burst mode" when you are 100% safe and i dont think the build need burst mode . he have enough dps to instakill all mobs atm

@hoofart

"

I was in the same situation with my summonner
(And i hate the fact you need to take some "special" mob to perform before farming)

1: I think the core build is here
Maybe i will add some variations (I do it yesterday Ingame for a guy who wanna play it with EK and one other with ice spear)
Just some tweeks maybe but core build will stay

2: Levelling was the easiest i do because i twink my champ
Until 31 i spend 0 passiv :)
I use quil rain + dps stuff and it's pretty safe and fast (really fast)
I do 1-31 in like 3 hours (so easy with twink gear)
And when you reach 31 dual totem take the relay

So in this case you are never in cac you just play far and it's quite easy
Never have a "challenging moment" except for flickers and chaos mobs

3: transition will be good if you have only a 4link (Spell totem - spark - fork - fast cast)

4: Blood magic - haste - reduced mana - Discipline
At begining you will only make haste on blood magic support because it take so much life % that you will not have
You will need gem level 18 (Blood magic + reduced mana) to have discipline coming in (before you stick it on mana with clarity instead of blood magic)

Just a update to say i finish all 76 77 maps alone !!!!

im level 72
I have many ways to improve stuff and the build will grow like hell
Last edited by Ecka on Apr 13, 2013, 1:41:26 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info