Eckalina | SC | FARMBUILD [Amazing dps and IQ/IR] | Dual Spark | Low Life Mode - RF |

What do you think about using other spells than sprk in ur totem?

For example. This new "Storm Call" looks nice, but I'm not sure if it will work with fork...
What's the focus for your first 70 points in this build?
Just returned to the game - been a while since I last played and I originally used this build. Is there an updated build for this or is it still using the original OP's build? Thanks!
"
rotan wrote:
Just returned to the game - been a while since I last played and I originally used this build. Is there an updated build for this or is it still using the original OP's build? Thanks!

Build hasn't been updated.
After the spork nerf it seems people rather use Storm Call for dual totems instead of spork.
There are several listed here: Witch Builds List (release version)
Last edited by Bada_Bing on Dec 27, 2013, 10:00:15 AM
"
Bada_Bing wrote:
"
rotan wrote:

After the spork nerf it seems people rather use Storm Call for dual totems instead of spork.

Is Shavroone's even used for this anymore with RF? Is it even valuable anymore? Sorry been ages lol.
"
rotan wrote:
"
Bada_Bing wrote:
"
rotan wrote:

Is Shavroone's even used for this anymore with RF? Is it even valuable anymore? Sorry been ages lol.

RF now is calculated off of your life AND ES. Just putting on Shavs on a low life build won't do; you have to make a specific RF build for it to work.
Shav's still is one of the most expensive items.
Soo... does this build still work at all ?
Dead build

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info