Eckalina | SC | FARMBUILD [Amazing dps and IQ/IR] | Dual Spark | Low Life Mode - RF |

So I tried that passive rebuild almost the same.
my DPS is about 1.7K on both spark and lightening traps.

here's my gear
Spoiler

offhand I have springleaf so I can recharge cause without that 1% passive you won't recharge
Spoiler

also, you can use rejuvination totem to recharge.

currently using clarity and haste on life, discipline and purity on mana. I have almost 300 mana left and very low life. That new passive to give light radius is nice. I can see things!

Basically crit and cast speed should help. My haste is a lower level yet so as I level that up it'll help as well. Will likely need another dex node for me since I only took 1.

Tree
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMAAuMHYwelES8Tnha_FvMXLxpsHNwdFB8CJIsmPClPKhMsnCynLR8tRy-dNsU62DvhQ2NEq0bXSbJN2FBCVa5V1lcrWPVZ81yKXcZd8l76YG1k52ZPZp5tGXBScNVxTXYRe9d8u34zfq9_xoCkgUmCEIKbh9uIQow2jHaNGY5kj0aPpo_6mZqaz52uncSio6PypJGnCKcrsji1BLb3tvq3McAawbTBxcHzwxPDbdgk2t3djN3z37DgEuL35CLk7Otj7BjsOPId8-r3pvfB-tL8qw==

I'm contemplating 2 things:
1. got to see if removing the 3 passives to arcane focus and using ES on Shield passives would be better?
2. instead of going through 2 int 1 str node to mental acuity maybe take the normal 3 int path that way adjacent to 5% mana reservation node and after that is 8% increased aura effect which is big since it helps es, dps, mana and resist.
Pacific (GMT -8) Time
Hey man can you update the skill tree ? Since the skill tree changed, will be much appreciated thanks
I will upgrade the next days my Arc Build. I will put in this thread. I can do dock runs very fast now.

But first I want to try some maps, I want to see if it works or not with this Arc Build.

PS: I also wanted to put the ice Spear iir/iiq build in this thread, but with this build you can't use iir gem and iiq gem together, cause you will need 4 support gems for your Ice spear, so you can just add iir or iiq gem. And it is a CI build, but could maybe work also with low life if you change it a bit. I don't know if someone is interested in it, if yes just tell me.
Last edited by Afura on Oct 26, 2013, 9:26:18 PM
I'm a little bit confused with the gems of this build,which ones I need?
"
daniloko233 wrote:
I'm a little bit confused with the gems of this build,which ones I need?

Are you sure that you wanna do this build?

I used in my 6L Chest spark + fast casting + fork + spell totem + iir gem + iiq gem . But I would drop out the iiq and iir gem and take something like lightning penetration on this place. If you have a 6L Chest you could add maybe add lightning damage or something else, im not a big fan of the add lighting damage support gem (it is too weak in comparison with other support gems). So you will have in a 6L Chest : Spark, Fork, faster casting, spell totem, lightning penetration, added lighting damage (or something else). If you use a 5L then drop out the added lighting damage gem.

But it is all written in the first post of the thread.
Last edited by Afura on Oct 27, 2013, 9:26:21 PM
I am trying a dual totem ice spear. I am new and would appreciate if you could post the tree and some of the progressions. at the moment i am 40 and just got totem so not sure if it will work or if I have don't it right.

This is where i am so far with my scion totem build

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAACGcaOB0UIcMo-ilPLKY26TeDOthG103YVcZX4VnzXcZgbWZPZp6BSYx2jmSPRpBVkNam66cIp4SyOLUEtvq31riTwBrPZdDQ2E3d8-Nq5CLquuvu7Dj3pvll-tI=

not sure how to link still very new
Last edited by Smakbang on Oct 28, 2013, 6:58:30 AM
Cant run RF, but I can still MF the shit out of end game maps. This is how I redid my LowLife build.

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/551761
"
Smakbang wrote:
I am trying a dual totem ice spear. I am new and would appreciate if you could post the tree and some of the progressions. at the moment i am 40 and just got totem so not sure if it will work or if I have don't it right.

This is where i am so far with my scion totem build

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAACGcaOB0UIcMo-ilPLKY26TeDOthG103YVcZX4VnzXcZgbWZPZp6BSYx2jmSPRpBVkNam66cIp4SyOLUEtvq31riTwBrPZdDQ2E3d8-Nq5CLquuvu7Dj3pvll-tI=

not sure how to link still very new

Since the Scion is a new char, there are not so many Builds for it for the moment. In the Witch forum you can find some Ice Spear Builds like this for example http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/61726

For your current Build. If you go on Ice spear, you will also need some Cold Damage or/and Elemental Damage nods in your passiv tree. I would take at least 5 of it.
Last edited by Afura on Oct 29, 2013, 5:24:43 AM
Guys, a beginner here, my witch is lvl30 and I've followed the "standard" freezing pulse build:

So I'm in the act 3 at the moment and I die a lot more then I used to before, what's the problem? My freezing pulse is actually below 200 dps, I guess that sucks as well. How do I get totem gems and what should I do? Should I group up with people and finish act 3?
I would group up with people, thats how I did it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info