Eckalina | SC | FARMBUILD [Amazing dps and IQ/IR] | Dual Spark | Low Life Mode - RF |

"
motorpsico22 wrote:

I guess we have to wait for the next farmbuild to be discovered...

Yes I think I will do a Poe break until I or someonelse has find out a new good IIR/IIQ Build. For the moment I have no idea which build could be a good equivalent to our Dual Spark Totem Build :/ . There are some other IIR/IIQ Builds outthere, but with much less iir/iiq :( . A Summoner could be an alternative, but this build is too much laggy for my internet and you are never welcome in party games.
Last edited by Afura on Oct 23, 2013, 7:00:11 PM
While I will continue to play POE, I'm very disappointed at the changes they have made. Not necessarily to this build but to solo play in general. And as someone who enjoys "mf'ing" (not m*ther f#cking), the changes to MF are not to my taste.

Anyway - looking for a new build to farm with too!
adaptating of your build : Lighning totem

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgABCGcQzBEtEdsYPBoyHRQhwySLJ-0oxSj6KhMsnCynLagy0TbpPC09D0GHQ2NFR0bXSsRMNU3YT31RYFfhWOVY9VnzWitdxl5dYG1mnnB9cU1yqXYRd2J4aXsgfIN8u36vgFaBb4LHgwmMdo5kjr6Q1pM6ms-dxJ48o_KnlKmVrKqxkLUEtvq3Mbc-t9a4k70nwBrBtMMTxPbGrs360f3bWd3z42rkIuTs6-7zvvPd9q73Mvem98H4k_jr-WX56PrS_oc=

r.i.p 2013-2013
8k charge tooltip to 1.2k. sirisliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
and nearly all my default league value on that worthless piece of....

well i quess im rolling a 3rd scion on hc that will rip to desync again
Having a bit of trouble processing this ATM. After countless hrs/wks/months farming I was finally able to afford a shavs a month back. Rinse repeat farming to 6L it. Then 1.0 hits with more "balance" changes than u can wave a totem at. The viability of what was 1 of the most expensive items in game seems completely shagged now. Very dissapointed that basically my whole wealth is wasted, along with all the time it took to accumulate. I agree sporkas needed to b nerfed, but I feel this is way too excessive. It's basically not viable to run spork mf any more and I don't even want to think about the nerfs to solo play. More mature company's tend to do this sort of thing in a series of stages. I'm quite surprised at GGG (who I used to have a great deal of respect for) that they would implement such huge changes in a single iteration. Overall quite disappointed, may as well jus roll a scion as it seems to b the general consensus that she's made a few other classes worthless. Oh well I guess its time to research into a new game.
HA! Well you have to laugh sometimes or you will break down and cry like a little baby.

I logged in this morning and discovered a full respec was given to my lowlife sporker. I'm just a poor sporker so I only have soul mantle and the usual readbeak etc.

So I rebuild my spork and off I go.. to my f**king death. So now I have my f**ked spork character and no f**king way to get the 95 regret orbs to reroll. I guess I'll shelve the character until some other patch comes along and nerfs so much that it then gets another full respec.

I have 3 accounts and about 30 characters. The spork was the first one I rerolled, and I'm very reluctant to reroll any other chars.

On the plus side, maybe I can pickup a cheap shavs armor now, anyone selling for a chaos orb or two?
It seems to me like everyone's build got harder. I think the only question is whether or not this is still the best SC farming build, and with tweaks it probably is, no?
In-game: WrongHoleBaby
Let be honest, the skill gem Spark is pretty much useless now. What we need is an other Skill gem and a build adaptation to that new skill gem. I remember before the new patch I saw some Dual totem Ice Spear and a dual totem Incinerate build, their damage was really incredible, they also used the build as an iiq/iir build. So whaht do you think about to take ice spear or incinerate (or maybe something else)? I guess it should be possible with an skill tree adaptation no?

C'mon guys, im really fucking frustated too about those totaly exaggerated nerf, but don't hang the head, keep your head up :) . Lets go find a good alternative to that shitty spark gem. I know we will find something :)
Last edited by Afura on Oct 24, 2013, 4:46:34 AM
I can't say I agree with the spark or RF nurfs, and I personally think the hammer should have come down on totems more than the other abilities people combined to make builds like this one.

I just respec'd to explosive arrow. Most of the old builds for EA still work, (stack mana and fire, done.) With low life shavs you get tons of speed from qual Blood rage and quill rain, bathe the world in fire instead of sparks. It plays the same as a spark caster, if anyone else still did that, stupidly OP dmg even in MF gear. Only takes 2 auras, 3 if you're really bored so the new aura mechanics don't matter.

It's not perfect, but it'll do until I get the energy up to try a new spec.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info