Eckalina | SC | FARMBUILD [Amazing dps and IQ/IR] | Dual Spark | Low Life Mode - RF |

RF build lost slightlty on dps but works good as before so happy thats not broken
Ingame: Snoxz

My Shop: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/245436
Thanks all for some really interesting post-patch theorycrafting :)

It'll be interesting to see how we can get this build OP again, and if EK low life dual totem will gain support.
pls post your build
What can be realy strong is a ek base with Vaal Pact & ES leach with RF and stack as much crit and critmulti as possible (no totem build of course)
Ingame: Snoxz

My Shop: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/245436
"
Kopek84 wrote:
pls post your build

Me? I can't right now because I don't have access to my gaming computer until next week. If you're interested, I might respec my current default witch to MF dual totem EK low life, based on this buld, and start a thread on how it's working out (if such a thread doesn't exist already).
Or I may try xtreemer's idea :p

It would look something like this I guess: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KIxbZ3HcG0c
"
They will likely go down since quite a fair number of people are going to anarchy. :O
Though to be fair, everything is going down atm.

yea...but everything will end up in standard.
with the new leagues you hit a fresh economy...but to be honest...everything achieved will end up in inflation in standard as well.

apart from nerfs..this build is still the best build to farm for items or currency. the nerfs were made slightly...i can still clean docks in 5 mins with only 600 tooltip on spark and 70+ iiq and 250+ iir.
there is currently no other build out there which is able to do that as smoothly as this build does.
the only thing which is "build-breaking"...is to have shavs or not.
any other issues can be solved by gear-upgrades...
even having no shavs is still avoiding areas with chaos damage. with patch 0.10.??? they implement the possibility to achieve "nearly" the same resultst for those without shavs compared to thos who have this chest and can run maps..

i dont like the attitude of d3...stack dps (d3 currently have something like 600k??....200k when i left d3) to get the best resulsts...
the point is that you have the most possible rolls/droprates on droping an item as any other build does. maybe they are faster, but they rolle eg 1000 times to get the same resulst as a spark dual totem high iiq/iir witch does in 100..thats just an assumption.
for example...a la bm ranger WAS op...now i got a lioneyes glare bow and i have no idea what to do with it to achieve the same results compared to this build...sure...i will have more dmg and i will be "faster"...but every mob killing means...rolling from zero.
in the en...you want to roll 10000 times in he same time off rolling 1000 times in the same time

sorry for the wall-of-text...amd sorry for the mistakes, i'm not a native speaker...
"
ThePlash wrote:
I was fiddling with my build today and i need some advices on what i thought

This is my current build, pretty standard didn't move too much from the OP proposed build. I took some +30 nodes and the 12% mana near with starting point because my gear was lacking there.

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMAAnEC4wSzB2MHpQx9D8QQfxFQEZYVUBbzHRQfAiY8J-0pTyycLKctHy-dMtE2xTrYO3w74UNjRUdG10myTdhPfVcrWPVZ81orWqZdxmBtZp5tGXB9cU12EXvXfll-r3_GgFaBb4IQgpuIQot6jHaNGY5kj0aP-prPnaOdxJ48oqOj8qcIpyuplayqtQS2-rcxuJO4yrvWwBrAVMG0wcXB88Ntxp7YJNrd3MfdjN3z37DgEuL35CLk7OaB7BjsOPId8933pvfB-tL8qw==

What i would like to do is moving points around to reach the central big ES cluster from the left side, going down from Inner Force. It takes 6 points.
To do that, i found a couple of solutions that i'd like you to evaluate with me:

- Taking away both Elemental Adaptation and Inner Force. Both have been hugely nerfed, didn't make any math but my guess is that 30% increased ES is better overall than 2% max res and 18% buffs
- Take away Throatseeker cluster, gonna lose some dps, but my crit chance now is 11%, taking those nodes away would take me from 350% to 280% crit dmg. If i made the math right, i'd lose around 5% dps. I would remove the 12% mana to have the 6 points needed.

There's not much more to fiddle with, i'd like to keep the Shield nodes on the left, even nerfed they help me with resistances, both Body and Soul are a no-brainer imo, Lightning Weaver could give back 3 points or i could find a couple points by removing either Doom Cast or Bloodthirst but those 2 points are better spent there i think.

Before doing the maths i'd like some opinions if what i said could make sense or not ;)

Bye!

Bumping my request for tips ;)

Bye
"
rustypipe wrote:
Has anyone thought to add in power charge on crit support skill to crank up the Crit% again. This would cut out Item quantity in the link but would bring the damage and help clearing speeds again.

Any thoughts ?

power charge on crit dont work with totems. I posted few pages back that using ice spear with gmp+faster cast+power charge on crit is a good way to gather power charges. But other than that, it wont work with spark while its cast by totem.
"
Xtreemer wrote:
What can be realy strong is a ek base with Vaal Pact & ES leach with RF and stack as much crit and critmulti as possible (no totem build of course)

You have high dmg with ek, more dmg because of rf, minimal armor because of es base....then crit a phys reflect....then you die. At this point you should just go FP in my opinion.

Thats the biggest issue I can see. I'm sure you can take steps to deal with phys reflect (granites, chernobog, etc) but they will be a huge pain in the ass.
Last edited by cloud9xx on Jun 6, 2013, 4:47:55 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info