Eckalina | SC | FARMBUILD [Amazing dps and IQ/IR] | Dual Spark | Low Life Mode - RF |

"
cloud9xx wrote:
"
Xtreemer wrote:
What can be realy strong is a ek base with Vaal Pact & ES leach with RF and stack as much crit and critmulti as possible (no totem build of course)

You have high dmg with ek, more dmg because of rf, minimal armor because of es base....then crit a phys reflect....then you die. At this point you should just go FP in my opinion.

Thats the biggest issue I can see. I'm sure you can take steps to deal with phys reflect (granites, chernobog, etc) but they will be a huge pain in the ass.

Yea, the whole point of totems imo is so you don't need to think about reflect much anymore :o
Ign: Elestrasza(Anarchy)/YoloSparkler(Standard)
So is this still doable after RF changes? Thinking about starting it in Anarchy or just regular SC.
IGN: MyOtherRangerDied // DontBeStupidAndDieAgain // GenericSporkerWitch
https://google.com
"
liquidSG wrote:
So is this still doable after RF changes? Thinking about starting it in Anarchy or just regular SC.

Definitely doable, though most people will be using springleaf most of the time now.
Ign: Elestrasza(Anarchy)/YoloSparkler(Standard)
"
FINALBOSS wrote:

You mind making it sharable so I can edit it on google Docs?

sorry, really is done now. Hopefully all math is correct (believe it is)
Enjoy!
Pacific (GMT -8) Time
Well I just bit the bullet and used my respec. Just moved some stuff about really, dropped the shield nodes, inner force, and some light dmg, picked up more crit + static blows + down into troll blood which also gave -30% enemy crit multi.

slightly less tool tip dps, but some of the things I picked up will help ;) Plus with trolls blood I can easy keep up RF with a 4.2k ES

Also picked up an extra power charge + duration.. so I can play around more with that (using power siphon+LMP+power charge on crit).
"
liquidSG wrote:

It still works well for sure. I can't think of a better MF build.

The issue is it's harder to start up because of the resistance and es nerfs. And your endgame is much weaker than pre patch because of the dps nerf.

For this reason you spec vaal pact life leech applies instantly and use rf ek you stack up your leech as you 20 % physical reflect will be a joke you cant die to him lets say you do hypetetic:
100k dmg and 20% is reflected while you have 20% leech rate you leech 20k life the reflected dmg is nullified because you leech it back and its instantly applied so you take no dmg and you can stack as much crit as you want.

Thats the build how it could be:
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMBVysHY3NT5oERULvWO-Hi96cri3ptGcHzoqN_xg_E3Mc7fFqmuMrBxYhC8h3sGMNtj_p719vnRwZfahGWL50W8yY8DkjjhMBRcNVwUvPqXfIWv4hrtvcRL5ma62Odo_yr37CCEEGWB6UC40myLJxVrkSrj6YtH0yzBAcfAjbF2CSnCH5Z2t0VUI9GgUmyOGZPHRT60vfBZp5xTZrPQ2O3MVj1ncSdrhps5CKOZPemtvopT-w4OthN2Ix2njyBbwSzAnG4k-vuhEg8jgFvV8k0Cij6gsdBh3q4rpMqOFAw215jQ4V9

EK, Power Charge on Critical, Added Fire, Life Leech Faster casting, Increased Critical DMG

and of course Righteous fire

for late game maybe with 2 voidbattery (could boost dps to very insane numbers, like the oneshot wander)
Ingame: Snoxz

My Shop: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/245436
Last edited by Xtreemer on Jun 6, 2013, 6:23:34 PM
"
Xtreemer wrote:
For this reason you spec vaal pact life leech applies instantly and use rf ek you stack up your leech as you 20 % physical reflect will be a joke you cant die to him lets say you do hypetetic:
100k dmg and 20% is reflected while you have 20% leech rate you leech 20k life the reflected dmg is nullified because you leech it back and its instantly applied so you take no dmg and you can stack as much crit as you want.

Thats the build how it could be:
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMBVysHY3NT5oERULvWO-Hi96cri3ptGcHzoqN_xg_E3Mc7fFqmuMrBxYhC8h3sGMNtj_p719vnRwZfahGWL50W8yY8DkjjhMBRcNVwUvPqXfIWv4hrtvcRL5ma62Odo_yr37CCEEGWB6UC40myLJxVrkSrj6YtH0yzBAcfAjbF2CSnCH5Z2t0VUI9GgUmyOGZPHRT60vfBZp5xTZrPQ2O3MVj1ncSdrhps5CKOZPemtvopT-w4OthN2Ix2njyBbwSzAnG4k-vuhEg8jgFvV8k0Cij6gsdBh3q4rpMqOFAw215jQ4V9

EK, Power Charge on Critical, Added Fire, Life Leech Faster casting, Increased Critical DMG

and of course Righteous fire

for late game maybe with 2 voidbattery (could boost dps to very insane numbers, like the oneshot wander)

why would you hae both ghost reaver and zealot's oath? I'd remove reaver. Remove that and you've got 3 more nodes (though 114 passives is quite a lot).
Perhaps use 2 of those for Iron Grip? If that applies to EK. and then use the other for spell crit at the beginning of the tree under elemental dominion.

Wonder if you could stack good IIQ/IIR with this
Pacific (GMT -8) Time
I have 684 total Hp. 4 Skill gem linked Blood magic lvl 20 - disc lvl 18 - vitality lvl 19 - reduced mana lvl 20. Whenever those aura activated, it drop my hp to 53. I just wondering is that your life suppose to drop that low ? Because everytime i watch the streamer their hp sitting around 200-300.

It's pretty dark cant even see anything with that hp :/
Last edited by Alizae on Jun 7, 2013, 1:44:26 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info